Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's Ben Arfa level, maybe even one above.

One of those players that can almost single handedly win you a game on a fairly regular basis.

Quick, strong, eye for a goal, intelligent, defence splitting passes. Not sure what he is missing.

He's not particularly good in the air on today's evidence.

Noticed that, thought he would be canny in the air considering his size and build tbh.

Cant really complain considering hes a god

He's Ben Arfa level, maybe even one above.

One of those players that can almost single handedly win you a game on a fairly regular basis.

Quick, strong, eye for a goal, intelligent, defence splitting passes. Not sure what he is missing.

He's not particularly good in the air on today's evidence.

Noticed that, thought he would be canny in the air considering his size and build tbh.

Cant really complain considering hes a god

He was impressive in the air vs Villa in the first half, so don't think that's a weakness in particular. He seems very all round excellent.

looks like he wants to throttle someone  :lol:

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/160536567-rafa-benitez-the-chelsea-manager-looks-on-as-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QewgdcAwiAnbK3hMj9XawEqmPZqvoLVxwbyyAp5mFyXUIy4M%2BJgyEb7X0EJs14ETcg%3D%3D

is that gouffran with a troll face? :lol:

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/160536435-moussa-sissoko-of-newcastle-celebrates-his-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QfNi6uYkbq8xKbgsOEsHoSBBzDnJA7O%2FamG4I770YSsbkGk0a0m3tS8wpFG%2FAIJ5pA%3D%3D

needs shopped to the 'awwwww yeahhhhhhh' meme tbh

looks like he wants to throttle someone  :lol:

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/160536567-rafa-benitez-the-chelsea-manager-looks-on-as-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QewgdcAwiAnbK3hMj9XawEqmPZqvoLVxwbyyAp5mFyXUIy4M%2BJgyEb7X0EJs14ETcg%3D%3D

is that gouffran with a troll face? :lol:

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/160536435-moussa-sissoko-of-newcastle-celebrates-his-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QfNi6uYkbq8xKbgsOEsHoSBBzDnJA7O%2FamG4I770YSsbkGk0a0m3tS8wpFG%2FAIJ5pA%3D%3D

needs shopped to the 'awwwww yeahhhhhhh' meme tbh

The awwww yeahhhhhh. My thoughts exactly. :lol:

Guest loven Mag 11

Strange that he has only scored 15ish? in his career up til this point. We grant him permission to play as AM and BOOM! END PRODUCT!

Did he play this far forward before?

Thought we had signed a left back, right back, centre back, midfielder and wide forward/cf but it feels like Sissoko has been signed as a forward.

No he didn't, he played in front of Capoue with another dude, but never as he plays for us from what i've seen. I was actually surprised to see him play where he does now for us, i thought he was gonna play where Cabaye is playing now and Yo in a more advanced role like Moussa last night. He's always been very offensive with his runs, but not with an as high starting position as he has for us now.

But it looks absolutely brilliantly suited for both how we play now. Positively surprised to say at least.

Clearly as some people have said already he's been signed to be our Fellaini/Yaya, powerful attacking mid/support striker who drives the team forward and provides the link between the midfield and the attack but can drop back when needed.

Haven't seen him play before signing for us, interesting that he hasn't played this further forward before now. Wonder if it's something that has been put forward as an idea by Sissoko or if Pardew has spotted the qualities in him to play further forward.

Either way, it worked brilliantly yesterday.

from what i saw of him on MOTD he was awesome against chelsea

they had no answer to him and he was everywhere and involved in everything. bloody brilliant.

think i'll sort myself a birthday present of a toontop with #7 on the back

I'm actually not surprised at all at how we are playing him. I've compared to many others here have always seen Cabaye more as lying playmaker in the sense that he doesn't have the pace or goalinstinct to play that AM role efficiently every game. Obviously he'll have his day, but I find him much better at dictating tempo with his vision and ability to pick a pass, with Siss infront of him and a player like Tiote behind him, I have no doubt we have a winning and possibly one of the best centre mids in the league.