Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just looking around on other forums, hilarious to see some posters on RAWK deny his ability because they're bitter. Thankfully they're not all insane there.

RAWK

Doesn't matter how cheap Sissoko was, when you've got the likes of Gerrard, Lucas, Henderson, and now Coutinho I don't think he would even get into our team.

:hmm:

They said Ben Arfa wouldn't get into their team either last season, best to ignore them unless you want to laugh at them.

Just looking around on other forums, hilarious to see some posters on RAWK deny his ability because they're bitter. Thankfully they're not all insane there.

RAWK

Doesn't matter how cheap Sissoko was, when you've got the likes of Gerrard, Lucas, Henderson, and now Coutinho I don't think he would even get into our team.

:hmm:

He looks better than every one of them* in literally every midfield position available.

*I haven't seen much of Coutinho tbh, it would take some effort to put in a better performance than that though.

Unbelievable talent!

It was a fairly simple photoshop tbh, good creativity mind.

Well simple enough,, find Sissoko photo remove Villa player, find appropriate Cole photo, select around Cole Colour selected area, add alpha channel removed select area exports as gif, place in Sissoko image.. find crime scene tape photo do as with Cole photo.. then add text.. 5 min job

:D

:lol:

Guest icemanblue

No man of that size should be capable of making up that much ground on Ashley Cole, like. Just daft. Unbelievable player.

What an amazing signing he's turning out to be, it's early days yet but he is an absolute beast of a player, he basically ran the whole show himself and destroyed Chelsea - the runs, the passing, everything really and that run past Cole man :fwap:.

£1.8 million man, daylight robbery at its best.

Only thing worrying me is after a performance like that, he's going to be targetted by the "leaving the boot in" defenders on orders of managers (rightly) worried about what he can do

Only thing worrying me is after a performance like that, he's going to be targetted by the "leaving the boot in" defenders on orders of managers (rightly) worried about what he can do

Or the we are selling him in the summer brigade :)

Am still buzzing. WHAT A PLAYER !!!

Got speed to burn, comfortable on the ball, can pick a pass, can tackle and can finish.  I knew he was good but NOT this good.  Utter quality. :frantic: