Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Williamson has been our 2nd best player (Behind Moussa Sissoko) this season according to WhoScored. I don't give a s*** how flashy their diagrams are, I will never visit that site again.

Yh

Please, please, please sort it out.  Post less or post better.  Please.

Guest VanBarduck

Willo would grade out as a high school tight end with his attributes. Tall and lanky, slow as f***, great hair, popular with the junior girls.

;D

In the l'Equipe interview , Sissoko said that when he arrived Pardew told him that he'll be playing as a number 10 for the next two games...why only 2 games ? Is he planning to put someone else in that position ? Ben arfa maybe ? I guess that could make sense , cause ther is no way Guti is leaving the starting XI , so it's the only option to fit both Sissoko an Ben Arfa in that team ..

Because the Villa and the Chelsea game came fairly close to each other and Pardew wouldn't want to change things too drastically from one to the other. The fact that he said he was to play as a #10 in those two games doesn't mean he won't stay there after them.

He'd also be pretty small weight-wise, on the low average. A 6'2 WR should be around 200-220.

Not sure he's as fast as those NFL returners....lets just keep him playing football here man. :lol:

Yeah, he's a bit punterish at that weight.

I don't think he's gonna get drafted.

Earlier I was thinking we're gonna get bummed  :undecided: but I'm coming round to the idea that we might just give these cockney cunts a game.

Moussa to have a thunderbastard of a home debut and win it on his own 

Just remembered I posted this in the pre-match build up thread  :smitten:

In the l'Equipe interview , Sissoko said that when he arrived Pardew told him that he'll be playing as a number 10 for the next two games...why only 2 games ? Is he planning to put someone else in that position ? Ben arfa maybe ? I guess that could make sense , cause ther is no way Guti is leaving the starting XI , so it's the only option to fit both Sissoko an Ben Arfa in that team ..

Because the Villa and the Chelsea game came fairly close to each other and Pardew wouldn't want to change things too drastically from one to the other. The fact that he said he was to play as a #10 in those two games doesn't mean he won't stay there after them.

Please don´t movie him he´s perfect for that role. I think Ben Arfa should take a wing position, that is were he is best anyway.

Mike Williamson has been our 2nd best player (Behind Moussa Sissoko) this season according to WhoScored. I don't give a s*** how flashy their diagrams are, I will never visit that site again.

:lol: Yeah i agree i don't like the ratings and stat s***, how they calculate the ratings is beyond me.

Objectively? :dontknow: