Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to see more of him.

Once we settled into the game I think he was good tbh. Looks a big threat.

He´s really good to bring down the players and so on. I just think that he get to easily over run and gets to invisible. Like Bale, he really should be the key player for us in the offensive. Maybe I want to much from him, but that´s just because I think he is a quality player.

Looked tired in the 2nd half. Remember Pardew saying he looked tired against Villa in the 2nd half, then to play against Chelsea and then for France and against Spurs in like 11 days or so.

Will need a rest against Metalist IMO. Play Tiote-Anite-Cabaye in the middle against Metalist. With Sissoko off the bench if needed.

Looked tired in the 2nd half. Remember Pardew saying he looked tired against Villa in the 2nd half, then to play against Chelsea and then for France and against Spurs in like 11 days or so.

Will need a rest against Metalist IMO. Play Tiote-Anite-Cabaye in the middle against Metalist. With Sissoko off the bench if needed.

Doesn't need a rest IMO he needs to play more to get fitness and stamina back.

Guest Howaythetoon

If he was great against Chelsea, he was s*** today like. Mind, when the ball is being hoofed forward a lot as happened in the second half, players like him are always going to struggle to get in on the action. He may be big, powerful and quick but he's a f***ing footballer Alan.