Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wonder how good/advanced our medical team is compared to AC Milan :lol:

Dr. Google is one of our better medical members, his only rival is Mr. Physio Room.

Dr Pards is the main man.

Anita has never played in his favourite position and quite frankly under Pardew's style of play i'm not sure his position exists.

What's his favourite position?

Makelele role sit in front of the back 4 and start attacks with 2 midfielders in front of him. With Sissoko and Cabaye being the Lampard and Thiago in this instance.

I haven't seen him be used as the deepest midfielder of a 3 as of yet and i don't think such a position exists with Pardew's style of play and philosophy.

The way Pardew plays, I really don't care if he is injured or not. Would be a great asset if used correctly.I could be talking about any of our midfielders with that statement to be fair.

The way Pardew plays, I really don't care if he is injured or not. Would be a great asset if used correctly.I could be talking about any of our midfielders with that statement to be fair.

Cabaye and Sissoko only, to be fair. The rest aren't great assets on their best day.

I presume your not including Marveaux and Ben Arfa as midfielders?

TBF, Tiote isn't a lost cause.

I don't think we can rely on Marveaux and Ben Arfa is a wing/forward as far as i'm concerned.

I agree on Tiote, said this before but get through this mess get rid of Pardew and replace him with someone who has a clue and see how the players perform then.

If they still under perform then sell but not before.

Cabaye and Sissoko only, to be fair. The rest aren't great assets on their best day.

Tiote is in his first season here was the best defensive midfielder I have seen play for us in the past decade or so. If we can get him back to that form and performing that role, he would certainly be what I consider a great asset.

Tiote is in his first season here was the best defensive midfielder I have seen play for us in the past decade or so. If we can get him back to that form and performing that role, he would certainly be what I consider a great asset.

Tiote's isn't fit to carry Gary Speed's kitbag. If we want to achieve anything as a side we can't be carrying bad footballers just because they can tackle.

Tiote's isn't fit to carry Gary Speed's kitbag. If we want to achieve anything as a side we can't be carrying bad footballers just because they can tackle.

Or countless others in the same position from the last 20-odd years I've been watching Newcastle.

I prefer Clarence Acuna ffs.

Or countless others in the same position from the last 20-odd years I've been watching Newcastle.

Clarence Acuña was a good player.

Clarence Acuña was a good player.

Most certainly was. You can add Scott Parker to the list too; better player than Tiote.

Guest firetotheworks

Parker was very good until he was made captain and asked to be Steven Gerrard alongside Emre, who was asked to be fucking god knows what and sit back. It's the same backward tactic with Tiote and Cabaye tbh, except Tiote regularly makes basic, fundamental errors.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm not sure about that. It would certainly be understandable like, but I rarely see Tiote show for the ball at all when the defence is looking for a midfielder. Cabaye is usually the only central option, if there is one.