Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Had an off day today but you can see glimpses of his quality and how good he can be as a box to box CM.

He'd benefit a lot from a quality target man leading the line.

I think he'd benefit more from some movement in front of him. Four players capable of moving letting him make his occasional runs without having four players going at him since they don't need to care about the rest who are just spectating anyways.

Each time Moussa or Ben Arfa makes a run the rest just stands there looking. We seriously need Marveaux to be fit this season and play him infront of Anita - Siss and then Remy and Benny on each side of the striker.

Can be clumsy, but makes things happen. He's a player where we have to take the rough with the smooth.

This... He's always thinking attack and moving forward not defensively when he gets the ball...

I felt that Moussa and Vurnon looked a much better match than Tiote and Cabaye overall.

Times in our season where we finished fifth that those two were immense. You can't take that away from any of them.

I'm just surprised people are surprised that Anita and Sissoko can play together in central midfield, no one was probably more surprised than our tactical genius manager

"whaaa?"  :pardsgrin:

I felt that Moussa and Vurnon looked a much better match than Tiote and Cabaye overall.

Times in our season where we finished fifth that those two were immense. You can't take that away from any of them.

11/12 they had some great games together no denying that but then Tiote turned into Alan Smith and cabaye had his "depression"

Saturday is probably the first time I've seen a decent central midfield performance since 11/12.