Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some great play from him today. Still undecided about where he should be playing though. I think he is built for and needs to be our driving force through the middle, making Nolan-Esq runs into the box. Yet he seems effective sometime drifting wide. I don't think the latter is an issue as long as we always have someone making those kind of runs into the box.. preferably Colo if we can afford to sacrifice him from defence or Cabaye.

Guest icemanblue

Absolute powerhouse. Chris Foy is a fucking gimp. So good to see him winning possession and driving us forward.

Guest Recoba

Ben Arfa was the best player on the pitch but this lad was man of the match. What a player. Mych better in midfield than on the wing last year.

Absolute powerhouse. Chris Foy is a f***ing gimp. So good to see him winning possession and driving us forward.

:thup:

The amount of times i shouted f*ck off ref because he kept giving fouls on Sissoko when he hardly touched the bloke in question was definitely in double digits.

Good to see his explosive power seems to be back again.

It was always there, but he's a very technical player, you won't get the best of him by playing him on the wing and humping the ball in the air.

I disagree with "he's a very technical player". He's capable of a great hollywood ball but likewise he'll give the ball away 5-6 times a match, very sloppily. He's at his best as a flat-track bully and I have no problems with that. If we can score earlier in matches and with Siss at CM,. we'll kill teams on the counter.

I disagree with "he's a very technical player". He's capable of a great hollywood ball but likewise he'll give the ball away 5-6 times a match, very sloppily. He's at his best as a flat-track bully and I have no problems with that. If we can score earlier in matches and with Siss at CM,. we'll kill teams on the counter.

Yeah, I agree. His passing is erratic, and because he sees a lot of the ball, there are quite a number of mistakes for anyone to pick on.

But his appetite for hard work, his strength and his ability to open situations up will make up for that.

He gives it away now and then because he attacks with the ball rather than pass it sideways. I know your not a fan of him or Anita but for me those two have been our success story so far this season.

Missed the second half yesterday but caught the extended highlights on sky, thought he looked strong and forceful, given a few more games I can see him being our driving force.

If tiote gets his arse into gear a centre paring of Sissoko and Tiote could work well.

Missed the second half yesterday but caught the extended highlights on sky, thought he looked strong and forceful, given a few more games I can see him being our driving force.

If tiote gets his arse into gear a centre paring of Sissoko and Tiote could work well.

Please no..... We need someone alongside Sissoko who can pass the ball forwards, a Sissoko-Tiote partnership would be horrendous.

Please no..... We need someone alongside Sissoko who can pass the ball forwards, a Sissoko-Tiote partnership would be horrendous.

Aye, I suppose giving tiote the responsibility to start attacks could be bad  :lol: