Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's getting on my tits. So strong and powerful, but he's such an average footballer.

The pass to Remy he somehow managed to f*** up inside the first five minutes, man,

Wouldn't call him average but yeah, his passing is a bit shite at times.

He's getting on my tits. So strong and powerful, but he's such an average footballer.

The pass to Remy he somehow managed to f*** up inside the first five minutes, man,

Wouldn't call him average but yeah, his passing is a bit s**** at times.

It is. Saying that, for the last however many games the majority of our attacks have come down the right hand side. Its not all Debuchy, defenders have a hard time dealing with Sissoko due to his pace/power & it pushes them back. Gouffrans providing us with less on the left atm.

Just needs to slow down a little, does everything at warp speed

I actually like that about him, he moves quickly, our game in general could do with a bit more tempo going forward.

Yes s do I but when it comes to making the pass he needs to calm slow and find his man

Can't believe this lad is starting over Ben Arfa every week, he's been absolutely shocking for weeks now. Don't see what he offers to us at all at the moment, his final ball is non existent as well.

His crossing from the byline is terrible. Sick of seeing us hit pointless balls into the box like that.

I like him though, I just think, like Marveaux, there's a place for him in the squad but it's not as a 90 minute starter every week.

Was surprised MArveaux and Gosling were on the bench today mind.

His aerial ability is staggeringly bad for such a big lad. :lol:

What's particularly clever about this though is how often Krul takes goal kicks towards him. Sensible stuff.

Ya he either has 0 jumping ability or just plain has no care to head the damn ball.

What's particularly clever about this though is how often Krul takes goal kicks towards him. Sensible stuff.

About 50% of them go nowhere near him tbf. You're right though.

he has a peculiar ability to mistime headers when there is no-one near him.

He should be totally suited for the premiership with his height and strength but he looks like a fish out of the water 90% of the time and you can count on one hand the outstanding games he has. He can't play on the wing, he can't play in midfield and he doesn't score enough to be in a number 10 role. His passing, control, heading and dribbling are poor to terrible on most occasions and he gives the ball away more than any other player in the team. Tin hat on but I think in the summer we should possibly be looking to sell.

He should be totally suited for the premiership with his height and strength but he looks like a fish out of the water 90% of the time and you can count on one hand the outstanding games he has. He can't play on the wing, he can't play in midfield and he doesn't score enough to be in a number 10 role. His passing, control, heading and dribbling are poor to terrible on most occasions and he gives the ball away more than any other player in the team. Tin hat on but I think in the summer we should possibly be looking to sell.

He came for £1.6m and he's done nothing to add to his value. Just runs down blind alleys most of the time.

He's a good player - not understanding all this vitriol

Not that hard to understand really.

Well I understand that there is the usual litany of moaning 'old cunts' on here - but I'm not sure why it's all being aimed at a decent player.  Sure he's ney Messi but he's a really solid performer with (is it?) 5 assists this year.  Got to have a scapegoat though

Definitely tries to do it all on his own far too often, can't work out if that's under instruction or that's the type of player he is but it's similar to an aimless punt in the sense it leads to us losing possession more often than not. He's definitely someone you want in your matchday squad though, just not necessarily keeping proper attackers like Ben Arfa out of the side every week.

He came for £1.6m and he's done nothing to add to his value. Just runs down blind alleys most of the time.

He's already worth at least 4x that fee but then maybe one day your dream will come true and we'll sell him for 500k and buy Kev Nolan for £5m.