Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He only cost £1.8m didn't he? If we got £20m for him only 2 years later then that is a massive profit. What do people think he is worth? He's playing brilliant this season like. Priceless to us because we won't be able to replace him any time soon but that's not the way fat Mike works.

He only cost £1.8m didn't he? If we got £20m for him only 2 years later then that is a massive profit. What do people think he is worth? He's playing brilliant this season like. Priceless to us because we won't be able to replace him any time soon but that's not the way fat Mike works.

Exactly priceless to us.

The money won't be reinvested promptly as history has shown and we will be left with the dross which currently plays in Central midfield for us.

His control is quite often very poor so if he was playing for someone else he probably wouldn't be worth as much whereas to us he is absolutely priceless as only him and Ayoze seem capable of driving us forward.

Can't stop players wanting to further their careers, unless you're literally in the top 3 or 4 teams in the league, you're not going to keep your best players if one of those wants them and is willing to pay the going rate. Even then, if Barcelona or Real Madrid want a player, even Chelsea or Manchester City won't be able to keep them.

The trick is to re-invest* the money on further talents that will also grow, until you get to the point where you have so much quality through the team that it can break into the top 3 or 4 in its own right.

:yao:

Instead of kicking off that he may be leaving. There now is just wide spread acceptance, quite sad really :(.

Aye it's happened so many times now I don't even bother getting attached.  Will be a bit sad to see Perez and Janmaat go when they do, mind.  Krul as well.

Instead of kicking off that he may be leaving. There now is just wide spread acceptance, quite sad really :(.

Aye it's happened so many times now I don't even bother getting attached.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/wXw6znXPfy4/0.jpg

I've never really considered anyone coming in for Sissoko, just thought it was pessimism. Don't Arsenal have about 20 midfielders? They'd have to get rid of Arteta, Rosicky, Diaby etc first.

We'd be screwed without him, mind.

His control is quite often very poor so if he was playing for someone else he probably wouldn't be worth as much whereas to us he is absolutely priceless as only him and Ayoze seem capable of driving us forward.

I always makes me laugh when our fans gripe about his first touch when I know that he'll leave for a CL club. That Colback though, he's got a great first touch, surprised Arsenal and PSG aren't fighting it out for his signature instead. Mugs.