Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

After the win on Saturday and Premier League safety looking ever more likely, you just know we'd love to have sold him.  Just think of the five months of saved wages as well.  Ashley and Charnley would be rubbing their hands together.  The thing is, they seem to want 25m for him and he was only on the radar of Arsenal and PSG.  PSG simply didn't want a player like him and Arsenal either needed a more holding type midfielder or simply wouldn't shell out that much for him.  Bare in mind Wenger valued Cabaye at 12m.  I know we'd have sold him if we could, that's just how the club works now, but the deal wasn't there and will probably only get better if he plays just as well till the end of the season and other clubs do get interested.

:lol: not even a player coming back from injury. A player who's been in the side every single week, is "like a new signing."

Have we been playing the tea lady in a Sissoko skin suit the past three weeks, afraid to injure the real Sissoko? :lol:

because he wasn't sold "like signing another player' according to Carver. FFS.

source (http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/feb/06/newcastle-team-john-carver-selection-rangers) may be giggs

Love how Carver goes to great lengths to make clear that he is absolutely not a yes man only to incriminate himself to that very crime when talking/lying about Santon's loan :lol:

Paul Merson has just said the same thing on that shit BT show with Robbie Savage. Fucking hell, man.

The man is a waste of oxygen. Part of me thinks he's just out to be a wind-up merchant but I think that's giving him too much credit. He is just a thick cunt.