Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's another stepping stone footballer. No intention of staying long term.

He can fuck off, as far I'm concerned. You can't build a team with temporary players.

Every decent player that we will buy if things stay the same will be using the club as a stepping stone unless things change

Guest neesy111

Not the point. Two wrongs don't make a right.

The club's policy is as poisonous as the attitude of the players we sign.

Both need fixed.

:thup:

Every club is more or less a stepping stone bar a very select few. Being the stepping stone to Arsenal or Liverpool... second & third rate sides on a European scale... isn't good enough. If we where losing players to Real Madrid & Manchester United we couldn't complain. Our sights are so low.

He's a daft heartless headless chicken of a footballer who only uses his pace and nothing else. Moreover, he can't fucking google translate his tweets. Mercenary, idiotic footballing cunt.

He's a daft heartless headless chicken of a footballer who only uses his pace and nothing else. Moreover, he can't fucking google translate his tweets. Mercenary, idiotic footballing cunt.

Don't think he's heartless at all, he's always running around the place trying to create something. I'd be interested to see him at a better team if he would pass more because I think that he believes that he has to do it all by himself here and doesn't trust the rest of the team

He's a daft heartless headless chicken of a footballer who only uses his pace and nothing else. Moreover, he can't f***ing google translate his tweets. Mercenary, idiotic footballing c***.

Don't think he's heartless at all, he's always running around the place trying to create something. I'd be interested to see him at a better team if he would pass more because I think that he believes that he has to do it all by himself here and doesn't trust the rest of the team

Doesn't even have the heart to have one of his english speaking mates check his tweets for fucking sake, there's no heart in him at all.

In his defence I'm still not quite sure why he got booked for the first challenge with Johnson. It was our throw in, Johnson makes it difficult to take a quick one and he's just trying to get the ball back and the game going. He didn't raise his hands, wasn't overly aggressive or anything but got a soft one because the ref felt he couldn't just book one of them.

The second one was dreadful, worthy of a red on it's own.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought he was really poor on Saturday and has been for a while. Often when we had the ball moving forward he was just stood on the halfway line / hiding behind a West Brom player. He also couldn't be arsed to track back a lot of the time either. Looks like he can't wait to get away to be honest, which is fair enough, but the lack of effort he showed on Saturday was unacceptable.