Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye he's just always seemed to be ambitious. Never seemed unpopular with the players. I think he'd be welcomed back if he was starting.

Agree with that, his ambition seems to outstrip his actual ability though. He thinks Real Madrid, reality is Real Vallecano-ish.

I feel like I really don't have a handle on how good he is tbh. How would you guys describe him? Like a low-rent Yaya Toure?

He dribbles the ball more than Yaya, not really sure how to describe him. Powerful, good dribbler, decent header (attacking only). Passing meh, brains (zero), thinks he's top notch.

Talented, but will never be a top player imo. A comparative player would actually be Diame imo.

Yeh Diame who scores more goals and is a fraction of his asking price. A good attacking header? Don't think he has scored a header for us!

Scored the header to keep us up under Charver.

Aye he's just always seemed to be ambitious. Never seemed unpopular with the players. I think he'd be welcomed back if he was starting.

Agree with that, his ambition seems to outstrip his actual ability though. He thinks Real Madrid, reality is Real Vallecano-ish.

I feel like I really don't have a handle on how good he is tbh. How would you guys describe him? Like a low-rent Yaya Toure?

He dribbles the ball more than Yaya, not really sure how to describe him. Powerful, good dribbler, decent header (attacking only). Passing meh, brains (zero), thinks he's top notch.

Talented, but will never be a top player imo. A comparative player would actually be Diame imo.

Yeah the Diame who scores more goals and is a fraction of his asking price. A good attacking header?  😂Don't think he has scored a header for us!

Call yourself a fan, forgetful tosspot you are :lol:

Sissoko good defensively? :lol:

Who was it that scored against us because he just stood and watched their LB as he ran past him and linked up with the winger?

Benfica at home in the Europa and Leicester at home last year (Vardy's goal) spring to mind proving Moussa's lack of any defensive knowledge.

Sissoko good defensively? :lol:

Who was it that scored against us because he just stood and watched their LB as he ran past him and linked up with the winger?

Benfica at home in the Europa and Leicester at home last year (Vardy's goal) spring to mind proving Moussa's lack of any defensive knowledge.

It was one of Norwich's 2 goals in the 6-2 that I was thinking of, but both of your examples are true too :lol:

The bloke can't jump mind, absolutely useless. Hes a runner, perfect for counter attacking football. Pace and power. Can't shoot, poor technically.

Yup, sure sounds like $35M to me :lol:.

I mean, he's good at what he does  :lol:

He's very effective when he can be arsed. It's just been very often. For 30million or whatever he should probably learn to strike a ball mind.

Sissoko good defensively? [emoji38]

The Vardy goal was nothing to do with lack of effort or bad positioning, he just got done by Vardy's dribbling. Also 3 examples in 3 years proves fuck all, especially when one of them was in a game where he got about 4 assists

The bloke can't jump mind, absolutely useless. Hes a runner, perfect for counter attacking football. Pace and power. Can't shoot, poor technically.

Yup, sure sounds like $35M to me [emoji38].

I mean, he's good at what he does  [emoji38]

He's very effective when he can be arsed. It's just been very often. For 30million or whatever he should probably learn to strike a ball mind.

Aye like just saying he has pace and power and fuck all else doesn't really do him justice when he's basically impossible to stop when you give him space to run into

Yup, sure sounds like $35M to me [emoji38].

I mean, he's good at what he does  [emoji38]

Aye like just saying he has pace and power and f*** all else doesn't really do him justice when he's basically impossible to stop when you give him space to run into

Yeah exactly, he's great at getting out of tight spaces and spinning his man too. Like I say, needs to be a hell of lot more consistent for whoever he ends up playing for.

I've never understood the lack of effort thing labelled against him. I bet if we had the stats, he'd be the one that does most sprints, running, etc.

He'd lacked ability at times but I've never had an issue with effort.

Aye never understood it either. Why would he choose for example to have his best game of his NUFC career against Norwich in a random 3 o clock Saturday game?

It's clear when targeted by the other team and space around him is restricted that he is severely limited, but it's not to do with not trying. He was put left back in games last season and did well and never complained once and was given the captaincy by Rafa for our most important stretch of the season, not a hope he's a massive disruptive influence as some like to say

I've never understood the lack of effort thing labelled against him. I bet if we had the stats, he'd be the one that does most sprints, running, etc.

Aye never understood it either. Why would he choose for example to have his best game of his NUFC career against Norwich in a random 3 o clock Saturday game?

It's clear when targeted by the other team and space around him is restricted that he is severely limited, but it's not to do with not trying. He was put left back in games last season and did well and never complained once and was given the captaincy by Rafa for our most important stretch of the season, not a hope he's a massive disruptive influence as some like to say

It was a 4pm Sunday game. Live on Sky.

It was a 4pm Sunday game. Live on Sky.

Fair enough, assumed it was just a normal Saturday game