Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Off to Spurs for £30m apparently.

5 instalments of £6 million sky are saying, pretty rubbish deal.

Are you mental? £30m in total is flipping stunning business, regardless of how many instalments it takes.

It depend on how long the installments are paid and if it is dependent on anything.

Brighton wont sell Knockaert for anything less than a ridiculous amount of money, and i can't blame them. He's not worth nearly as much as they would demand.

Its all relative to the yield from the Sisssoko deal I would argue.

If, as reported, he goes for an overpriced (IMO) 30m then £20m would seem like reasonable business, given the lads talent

We wont pay that much for Knockaert and rightly so. I think Rafa is planning a year ahead. He wants us strong now but also to be able to strengthen really good once we're promoted (hopefully)

Brighton wont sell Knockaert for anything less than a ridiculous amount of money, and i can't blame them. He's not worth nearly as much as they would demand.

Its all relative to the yield from the Sisssoko deal I would argue.

If, as reported, he goes for an overpriced (IMO) 30m then £20m would seem like reasonable business, given the lads talent

We wont pay that much for Knockaert and rightly so. I think Rafa is planning a year ahead. He wants us strong now but also to be able to strengthen really good once we're promoted (hopefully)

You may well be right, & I get the "if we go up then our sights should go up" argument, though I really rate the lad & think he could be just the be the final piece

It's obvious Spurs is his preferred move ahead of Everton and Palace, and they are using that to try and drive down the price the fucking devious bastards. Fuck them, they can wait until January then.

£30m is only fantastic if we have time to sign a winger. Right now we only have Ritchie basically.

What?

Rictchie, Atsu, Aarons, Gouffran, Perez and Gayle who can all occupy those positions.

What, what? Atsu hasn't signed yet. Aarons is dead, Gouffran isn't good enough imo and Perez and Gayle aren't wingers. We probably have 20 other wingers in the reserves and youth teams if you want to be pedantic, I'm talking about quality here to get us promoted straight away.

Luke Edwards reports

I have just received this quote from a source at Newcastle.

"Tottenham are just messing about with Sissoko, they do it in every single window and [we] haven't sold them a player yet. You'd have thought they'd have learned by now... They are wasting everybody's time."

Never change, Daniel Levy. Your act never ages. 

Plagiarism King has joined in:

'message from nufc'... this is playing out like the Carroll deal.

Ashley probably hoping that now its public, other clubs will step in and the auction will kick off!

Worked last time! Hehe

Luke Edwards reports

I have just received this quote from a source at Newcastle.

"Tottenham are just messing about with Sissoko, they do it in every single window and [we] haven't sold them a player yet. You'd have thought they'd have learned by now... They are wasting everybody's time."

Never change, Daniel Levy. Your act never ages. 

I know it's been said already but having fleeced Hull City, LITERALLY less than 24 hours ago for Ryan Mason - he starts lowballing for other players. He's such a cunt :lol:

Hilarious how Sissoko has been released from French training as well yet nobody has agreed a deal for him.

Charter a copter & just keep flying around the home counties / midlands till he gets a call