Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He was terrible last season. Let's stop rewriting history because he had a good Euros when he put himself in the shop window.

If he doesn't get his dream move and ends up stuck with us it sends out totally the wrong message to the rest of the players putting him back in the first XI especially when he isn't really needed.

He's totally disrespected the club, manager and his teammates with his actions over the summer.

There's a lot to be said for team spirit, as Leicester showed last season. Rafa seems to have cobbled together a very decent group of lads who are playing for the shirt and look more than capable of being up at the top of this division come May. Would hate to think Sissoko could come back into the first team squad in a sulk and upset what we're building. If he was as good as him and his agent tell us he is he would be long gone by now but as we know, he isn't that good and it's looking increasingly likely we'll both be stuck with each other come September 1st. If this turns out to be the case I'd far rather he continues to train on his own as he has been doing and is kept away from the 1st team squad.

There's a lot to be said for team spirit, as Leicester showed last season. Rafa seems to have cobbled together a very decent group of lads who are playing for the shirt and look more than capable of being up at the top of this division come May. Would hate to think Sissoko could come back into the first team squad in a sulk and upset what we're building. If he was as good as him and his agent tell us he is he would be long gone by now but as we know, he isn't that good and it's looking increasingly likely we'll both be stuck with each other come September 1st. If this turns out to be the case I'd far rather he continues to train on his own as he has been doing and is kept away from the 1st team squad.

I can't help thinking of Full Metal Jacket when I think of Sissoko.

That is my one concern about Sissoko still being here, good point, but I think Rafa is good enough to spot if there is a problem with that and strong enough to deal with it.

Added a new poll.

I would sell and spend the money in January. Any player we might go for now would be massively over priced, and I'd rather go all out for a Premier League level player in January if it looks like we're going up.

Added a new poll.

I would sell and spend the money in January. Any player we might go for now would be massively over priced, and I'd rather go all out for a Premier League level player in January if it looks like we're going up.

Surely we'd just be as well off keeping him until January and get our money's worth out of him?

He was terrible last season. Let's stop rewriting history because he had a good Euros when he put himself in the shop window.

If anyone thinks different they either weren't watching last season or need their heed looking at.

Do you think Rafa needs his heed looking at for holding out for £35m?

If anyone thinks different they either weren't watching last season or need their heed looking at.

Do you think Rafa needs his heed looking at for holding out for £35m?

No, but the fee we're demanding has absolutely nothing to do with his performances last season.

How is that relevant man :lol:

He had a few standout performances for me but was ultimately no better than anyone else in a season we were fucking relegated.

It's relevant because his performances improved the longer Rafa had time to get an effective system going, before that we were all over the place under McClaren.

Added a new poll.

Surely we'd just be as well off keeping him until January and get our money's worth out of him?

He clearly doesn't want to be here, and I'd rather just ship him out ASAP and know that we've got that money to spend in January rather than have to go through this ordeal again.

He had a few standout performances for me but was ultimately no better than anyone else in a season we were fucking relegated.

It's relevant because his performances improved the longer Rafa had time to get an effective system going, before that we were all over the place under McClaren.

Well aye, but across the whole season he was fairly shite, which is what people are saying.

Well aye, but across the whole season he was fairly shite, which is what people are saying.

Everyone was shit under McClaren because he had no style or method. Personally I think a player like Sissoko would always be better under Rafa, the way his teams set up is ideal for players with some pace.

He had a few standout performances for me but was ultimately no better than anyone else in a season we were f***ing relegated.

Well aye, but across the whole season he was fairly s****, which is what people are saying.

Everyone was s*** under McClaren because he had no style or method. Personally I think a player like Sissoko would always be better under Rafa, the way his teams set up is ideal for players with some pace.

He was nowt special pre McClaren as well. Best off getting rid and investing the money in players who actually want to play for the club. If nobody comes in for him let him continue to train on his own. We're looking good fine without him and we shouldn't be needing him to get out of this league.

keep and tell him to play (but if he's gash sack him off to the ressies)

the more i think about it he could disrupt everything if we play him, fuck that, get rid or train with the kids.

i'm convinced he will go out on loan just to get his face off the training ground

Could see him going out on loan for some ridiculous fee like £5m and seeing if we can sell him next year.

We're in no rush, that's obvious and Rafa has played it so the ball is firmly in our court. Such a difference than previous.