Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think some of you do. Mock me for having a view now end up agreeing with it weeks later

Because £18-20m is a good price but by all accounts the club want more or they're not selling him, that's been the line all along and most people with sense would have no problem with them sticking by it. Either we get closer to the £35m we want or he stays and we have a player who, technically, should be raping the league.

:lol: :lol: is his raping technique that good like?

I would rather move on him Sissoko and wijnaldum for 8m each and get in three 8m players in the mould of Ritchie and Gayle with desire and who will work hard as well as having talent.

I can just see us been stuck with a load of players we should be moving on and replacing due to too high asking prices.

Same for the likes of gouffran. Just get him out the door. Great chance this to clear out our dead wood and players with bad attitudes and to finally have a squad with a good attitude and work rate for once.

I would rather move on him Sissoko and wijnaldum for 8m each and get in three 8m players in the mould of Ritchie and Gayle with desire and who will work hard as well as having talent.

I can just see us been stuck with a load of players we should be moving on and replacing due to too high asking prices.

Same for the likes of gouffran. Just get him out the door. Great chance this to clear out our dead wood and players with bad attitudes and to finally have a squad with a good attitude and work rate for once.

:lol:

:lol:

Wijnaldum thread

Him and Sissoko were awful and missing for 80% of the season for a team who went down and people thinking we can get 35m for the pair! Do well to get 12m for them both and would be happy with that. Get a couple of quality hard working championship players for that

Spurs starting their interest at £20m?

This is all going very 'Andy Carroll' again... didn't they start bidding just before the deadline at about £20m then, too? Then bottled it about £25m?

A deadline day negotiation between Levy and Ashley. ?

Spurs starting their interest at £20m?

This is all going very 'Andy Carroll' again... didn't they start bidding just before the deadline at about £20m then, too? Then bottled it about £25m?

A deadline day negotiation between Levy and Ashley. ?

It would start with Ashley saying he wants £100 million, Levy offering a pound and then moving toward each other in penny increments till the window closed

It is like [emoji38]

We should able to get more because of his ludicrous reputation but as a player it's obviously a great price.

Benteke cost £27m after he horribly failed at his club, Bolasie, who I actually rate £25m, John Stones nearly £50m, Wijnaldum £25m, Batshuayi £33m, Sane £37m, Ibe £15m. Sissoko is easily worth £25m in the current market and we don't need to sell which should drive that up to £30m if we do sell

Part of me is a bit excited to see Sissoko tearing it up in this division. It's getting a bit too late to replace him with exactly who we want so I'm kinda hoping we just keep him and tell him he's got to play to his price tag.

Do like the hard line we've taken with this one, both with the player and prospective buyers. You've said this/that/the other - so this is your fee. Like it or lump it. Wouldn't be averse to saying we'd drop the pricetag by a few hundred grand fit every goal/assist before Jan, but I'm sure that sort of thing never happens. :laugh:

I meant If we could get a player in like Ritchie and Gayle who is going to give there all to for the same price then I would do it. If we could for example sell him today for 14m and replace him with knockaert that would still be a good deal.

But we could sell him for £25m, get Knockaert in as you say and then have £11m left over :lol:

We can sell him for whatever we like because he is under contract with us.

If he was so convinced at his own talents, why didn't he persue a relegation release clause into his contract? We were in the shit when he first joined and could easily have gone down that year.

If we say he's worth £30m-£35m then we stick to that and don't sell him unless an offer of that value comes in. Whilst we all know he is a liability after watching him week-in-week-out, that doesn't mean anything when we hold all the cards and can set his value at whatever we like.

If he's still here on Thursday, he'll have to perform if he wants his big move in January. Look at Berahino, he didn't get his move so he sulked for a season and is still at WBA because nobody wants a player who hasn't played often (or well) for a year.