Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why should he train alone or with the kids if his move fails to materialise? Plenty of players have angled for a move then buckled down and got on with it when it hasn't  come off. No fucker knows if he is a disruptive influence ?

Why should he train alone or with the kids if his move fails to materialise? Plenty of players have angled for a move then buckled down and got on with it when it hasn't  come off. No f***er knows if he is a disruptive influence ?

He's been angling for a move for over 2 years now man. I don't know how much more obvious he needs to make it to you that he really, really doesn't want to be at Newcastle United. Time we got rid.

Why should he train alone or with the kids if his move fails to materialise? Plenty of players have angled for a move then buckled down and got on with it when it hasn't  come off. No f***er knows if he is a disruptive influence ?

He's been angling for a move for over 2 years now man. I don't know how much more obvious he needs to make it to you that he really, really doesn't want to be at Newcastle United. Time we got rid.

Exactly. I don't know why people are so keen to defend him and overrate him. He scored 1 goal last season. If we were talking about some top player then fair enough but he is not. Diame is better than him and has more end product.

So using that logic would you have dropped him and banished him to training with the kids a year ago ?

He has talked about moving a lot, but it seems he isn't a bad apple within in the club. Pretty certain of that because Rafa wouldn't have made him skipper. I think Rafa has left him out while his heads not in it, if he moves great if he doesn't i reckon Rafa will integrate him back into the squad.

He should move if possible as that's the best thing for all parties imo.

Aye he's just always seemed to be ambitious. Never seemed unpopular with the players. I think he'd be welcomed back if he was starting.

Agree with that, his ambition seems to outstrip his actual ability though. He thinks Real Madrid, reality is Real Vallecano-ish.

Wonder how he'd react if he didn't get his move this window and was brought back into the team? Try like fuck to impress scouts to get his move in January or go through the motions and look after himself to see if anyone wants to take a chance in January? It'll be interesting.

I would take 25M if it meant we then went out and spent that amount or more on a proper attacking replacement who would be a sure-fire starter and develop into the new main man here for years to come.

Aye he's just always seemed to be ambitious. Never seemed unpopular with the players. I think he'd be welcomed back if he was starting.

Agree with that, his ambition seems to outstrip his actual ability though. He thinks Real Madrid, reality is Real Vallecano-ish.

I feel like I really don't have a handle on how good he is tbh. How would you guys describe him? Like a low-rent Yaya Toure?

Wonder how he'd react if he didn't get his move this window and was brought back into the team? Try like f*** to impress scouts to get his move in January or go through the motions and look after himself to see if anyone wants to take a chance in January? It'll be interesting.

I'm 99% sure it would be this.

He'd put in half arsed performances like he has done for the past 2 years while still doing his fortnightly interviews with the French press just to make sure clubs still know he's available.

I feel like I really don't have a handle on how good he is tbh. How would you guys describe him? Like a low-rent Yaya Toure?

He dribbles the ball more than Yaya, not really sure how to describe him. Powerful, good dribbler, decent header (attacking only). Passing meh, brains (zero), thinks he's top notch.

Talented, but will never be a top player imo. A comparative player would actually be Diame imo.

Lots of pace, carries the ball well and can deliver decent quality into the box. Good defensively as well, if I have a criticism it's that he doesn't score the goals he should. I can see why teams are sniffing around, always predicted he'd be worth a lot of money. I wouldn't go off what people say on here, most of them are extremely pissed off that he wants to be away.

Low rent Mohamed Diame more like

His play is all about pace, power and momentum and it's hard to stop when it comes together. But his distribution/ end product is not top drawer by any means and if he has to stop and think, he is knackered

Think i've reached that time in life myself.

Lots of pace, carries the ball well and can deliver decent quality into the box. Good defensively as well, if I have a criticism it's that he doesn't score the goals he should. I can see why teams are sniffing around, always predicted he'd be worth a lot of money. I wouldn't go off what people say on here, most of them are extremely p*ssed off that he wants to be away.

:lol:

He dribbles the ball more than Yaya, not really sure how to describe him. Powerful, good dribbler, decent header (attacking only). Passing meh, brains (zero), thinks he's top notch.

Talented, but will never be a top player imo. A comparative player would actually be Diame imo.

Yeah the Diame who scores more goals and is a fraction of his asking price. A good attacking header?  ?Don't think he has scored a header for us!