Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's making a complete fool of himself now like. Hanging round an airport praying someone gets in touch with his agent.

As much as I want him gone it'll be hilarious if he's still here tomorrow.

They never said he's at the airport :lol: Just said he's in Paris as he's left the France training camp

Yes they have

They play pretty much the same system don't they? I would have thought Spurs since they missed out on Zaha and Chadli is going. But Levy.

Could well be mistaken as I've only seen highlights of Chelsea in the premier league this season, just going off what Conte has set his team up as in the past. Assuming he plays rw I don't think he's an upgrade on Lamella really for spurs but he could fit in well at Chelsea if they set up a certain way.

They play pretty much the same system don't they? I would have thought Spurs since they missed out on Zaha and Chadli is going. But Levy.

Could well be mistaken as I've only seen highlights of Chelsea in the premier league this season, just going off what Conte has set his team up as in the past. Assuming he plays rw I don't think he's an upgrade on Lamella really for spurs but he could fit in well at Chelsea if they set up a certain way.

Nah he's not an upgrade on any of their first team, but same goes for Chelsea really (although I don't know what Oscar does).