Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

its rare a manager would come straight out and slag a player off to the press. think poch must have had a few words with him over recent weeks but the shitehawk hasnt responded with any effort. on loan to palace in january hopefully.

great quotes off Poch today................basically, he's shit  O0

He seems to be more pissed off with his attitude than anything else. Sounds like Moussa has been letting his mouth go again and Poch isn't impressed.

Obviously thick to say it and contradict the manager but I'd prefer if Pochettino was coming out with the comments Sissoko is making rather than making excuses of not having a big enough squad. Not defending Sissoko by the way. I just think it's poor form to be making excuses like that when you are getting beat by teams with smaller wage budgets

Pochettino is probably pissed off with this from him the other day:

Mauricio Pochettino had already said in the press conference that the struggle of maintaining a challenge in both the Premier and Champions League was too much for the resources at his disposal. Sissoko, though, stopped long enough to dissent from that view.

“I cannot agree,” he said. “Personally I think we have a good squad and a strong team to do even better in the Champions League. That is why we are all so disappointed.

“We have a good enough squad to have finished in the top two, but our performances were not good. We are so disappointed because we are out of the competition already.

“Everybody is entitled to say what they think but for me our squad is more than good enough to have done better.

“But like I said, we didn’t do better and now we must take the criticism, even if we think it is wrong.”

I choose to read that as Sissoko thinking "I'm a superstar, and because this squad has me in it we should definitely be able to compete for both the CL and the Premiership. It is my destiny to win both. I was the best player in Euro 2016, my time has come".

I choose to read that as Sissoko thinking "I'm a superstar, and because this squad has me in it we should definitely be able to compete for both the CL and the Premiership. It is my destiny to win both. I was the best player in Euro 2016, my time has come".

He's being bitchy because he wasn't being used. It's his way of saying they would have done better if he was played. But he is wrong because he is rubbish.

The fee really took me by surprise. With every minute of every game on video, it's never been easier to scout and assess a player at that level. Whatever his strengths, the limitations in his technique were never hard to spot.

Really funny how a number of folks that cheated the club and fans are getting their comeuppance.

Padrew,  Sissoko and Townsend are having a mare at the minute. Townsend is the least deserving but he can get his too. I'm enjoying it all.

Really funny how a number of folks that cheated the club and fans are getting their comeuppance.

Padrew,  Sissoko and Townsend are having a mare at the minute. Townsend is the least deserving but he can get his too. I'm enjoying it all.

:thup: Greatest Kaka post yet.

:thup: Greatest Kaka post yet.

They're so few and far between that I agree.