Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• 1 month later...

'An almost entirely anonymous display'

Sounds decent by his standards.

He played the 90 mins and got an assist. Considering he fetched us close to £30m profit in transfer fees as well I still struggle to understand your hatred of him. Just imagine we could fetch even a tenth of that for your man ginger Jack.

'An almost entirely anonymous display'

Sounds decent by his standards.

He played the 90 mins and got an assist. Considering he fetched us close to £30m profit in transfer fees as well I still struggle to understand your hatred of him. Just imagine we could fetch even a tenth of that for your man ginger Jack.

:lol: Bloke couldn't give a fuck about the club, played a vital role in our relegation, but looks good on the balance sheet. Hero.

Don't want to get into it all again, but will never stop laughing at Spurs fans dawning realisation. Soz.

We just lost to Oxford f***ing United starting more than one player whose pecker you've been chomping on since forever.

Oh don't be so crude!

Let's all just laugh at Sissoko to feel better about ourselves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Even Waugh at the chronicle seems to think that they don't have to pay all of it if they sell him.

So thick, man. :lol:

I imagine some of the fee might have been based on appearances and achievements, but the idea that they can sell him at them end of the season and only give us £7m is laughable

Even Waugh at the chronicle seems to think that they don't have to pay all of it if they sell him.

So thick, man. :lol:

I imagine some of the fee might have been based on appearances and achievements, but the idea that they can sell him at them end of the season and only give us £7m is laughable

No it's not.I believe it's 30m - 6m spread over 5 years - the life of his contract.

If they sell him - they still owe us money when the next payment is due. They might sell him and decide to pay all at once