Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

That lad isn't far off being an excellent player, I'd keep him here for covering Santon who will also be covering Debuchy. If we were going to loan him It should be short term surely?

I would keep him too, strong chance Santon will either get injured or will have to switch to RB to cover a Debuchy suspension.

To be fair it's plausible if Colo is staying. Yanga-Mbiwa will be second choice I'd imagine.

Then we'd be one CB too short :(

When are we not short in at least one key position? The owner would rather risk it.

That lad isn't far off being an excellent player, I'd keep him here for covering Santon who will also be covering Debuchy. If we were going to loan him It should be short term surely?

I would keep him too, strong chance Santon will either get injured or will have to switch to RB to cover a Debuchy suspension.

Aye for sure. He should get enough games to keep him going,  even though he's raw he's a viable alternative to Santon too at times. He gives us width.

To be fair it's plausible if Colo is staying. Yanga-Mbiwa will be second choice I'd imagine.

Then we'd be one CB too short :(

When are we not short in at least one key position? The owner would rather risk it.

That's why i used: :(

Taylor out injured and Debuchy suspended for example, then what? Must be bullshit like!

Williamson would play as things stand.

Yes, unfortunately..

Possibly Mapou at CB and one of the youngsters at fullback. I agree Willo would likely get the nod though.

We need either him or Dummett to go out on loan. Best option would be for one of them to go to a Championship side but for us to have a recall option as we'll no doubt have another injury crisis at some point this season.

We need either him or Dummett to go out on loan. Best option would be for one of them to go to a Championship side but for us to have a recall option as we'll no doubt have another injury crisis at some point this season.

And then in January, bring back & send the other out with same clause.

Similar to what was said above....I'd rather we loaned Dummett right now to a Championship club for first half of the season and keep 'Sadio to continue to allow him integrate into our club, city and team and then loan him to a Championship club when Dummett returns.