Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

Guest Slippery Sam

What's worse is that he didn't show any remorse until Carver let him have it.

The obscenity of that thug being allowed to continue after half time by Martinez was disgraceful. The Wigan 'fans' applauding him when he came off was another obscenity - the decision by Martinez to keep the twat on after half time allowed this scene to take place.  Then Martinez defending the thug as a nice chap was too much to bear.  I posted earlier that my respect for Martinez had evaporated, and I wish only ill on every club he manages from now.

Can he be retrospectively punnished? Did the ref make a note of the incident?  Hope he doesn't get off on a bullshit technicality.

Journos have been suggesting that he's said in his report that he didn't see it (:lol:) - if that's the case then maybe the FA will look at it.

Can't say I expect there to be any action like. And it wouldn't make me feel any better anyway.

Just depriving them of a player against possible rivals of ours who they may face next.

Can he be retrospectively punnished? Did the ref make a note of the incident?  Hope he doesn't get off on a bullshit technicality.

Journos have been suggesting that he's said in his report that he didn't see it (:lol:) - if that's the case then maybe the FA will look at it.

Can't say I expect there to be any action like. And it wouldn't make me feel any better anyway.

Why not? Sky made quite a fuss about it.

If Halsey doesn't see it, he should be sacked for not putting himself in a position to see it. If he does see it, he should be sacked for thinking it's an acceptable challenge. Bottom line, Halsey shouldn't keep his job.

If Halsey doesn't see it, he should be sacked for not putting himself in a position to see it. If he does see it, he should be sacked for thinking it's an acceptable challenge. Bottom line, Halsey shouldn't keep his job.

Emotions are running high, but this is ridiculous. He was in a position to see it until someone ran in his line of sight. He has apologized for missing it, as Ryan Taylor says there should be a review system

No way can Halsey just shrug his shoulders and say "didn't see it". He's looking squarely at the fucking tackle. He watched it happen. He follows the paths of the ball and sees the whole incident from start to finish. I realise a player briefly runs into his line of sight but "sorry, didn't see it guv" isn't acceptable.

It's incompetence. That's without even starting to ask what the fuck his linesmen were looking at. Needs to lose his job.

No way can Halsey just shrug his shoulders and say "didn't see it". He's looking squarely at the fucking tackle. He watched it happen. He follows the paths of the ball and sees the whole incident from start to finish. I realise a player briefly runs into his line of sight but "sorry, didn't see it guv" isn't acceptable.

It's incompetence. That's without even starting to ask what the fuck his linesmen were looking at. Needs to lose his job.

It's also not like this is an isolated performance either. He's consistently an awful referee.

Also referees should not be as overweight as he is in the modern game.

If you type in 'Halsey shit ref' into google a pandora's box of criticism of him opens up. He really is a cunt.

Unfortunately I had to watch in a pub with no sound. What's the deal with the 'didn't see it'? We got a free kick out of it didn't we? So surely that would mean he had to see it? Otherwise he's followed the opinion of his assistants who have made as big a fuck up as he has. Or he's been swayed by reactions to it. Either way he's an absolute shithouse of a referee.

Unfortunately I had to watch in a pub with no sound. What's the deal with the 'didn't see it'? We got a free kick out of it didn't we? So surely that would mean he had to see it? Otherwise he's followed the opinion of his assistants who have made as big a fuck up as he has. Or he's been swayed by reactions to it. Either way he's an absolute shithouse of a referee.

No we didn't get a free kick. We got a free kick for a later handball (which also didn't get a card). Martinez was just acting like a prick.

No we didn't get a free kick. We got a free kick for a later handball (which also didn't get a card). Martinez was just acting like a prick.

:thup: Cheers.