Harry Redknapp

MyPalAl

If I was a QPR fan now I'd already be applying for a league place for the inevitable Phoenix club once this thing collapses like a house of cards :lol:

Surely the money is coming from the owners rather than borrowed with the club as security. They'd never get an overdraft or loan for that kind of dosh.

It's the fact that now 175% of their turnover is being spent on wages. Don't have to be a maths whizz to see at some point. Shit hits the fan.

I was just assuming that if the plug gets pulled, it would be by the owners, rather than the banks or any other creditors.

I also wonder whether at least part of the money is coming from Mittal. I wouldn't have thought Fernandes was wealthy enough to take the risk on his own.

Fucking love it if this shower went down. The media love in with shit stirring 'Arry is simply unbelieveable

It might be vindictive, it might be petty, but my God, I would love nothing more than to see that pathetic club relegated and cast into oblivion.

f***ing love it if this shower went down. The media love in with s*** stirring 'Arry is simply unbelieveable

It might be vindictive, it might be petty, but my God, I would love nothing more than to see that pathetic club relegated and cast into oblivion.

wouldn't be vindictive or petty at all. nearly everyone i know wants local rivals down then them. they've united a diverse load of anti-support.

I'm going to hold onto my assumption that Odemwingie's arrival at Lofus Road was not merely "crossed-wires", but a final last throw of the dice by both parties (player and club) to try and force the transfer through.

Kudos to WBA for holding firm.

I'm going to hold onto my assumption that Odemwingie's arrival at Lofus Road was not merely "crossed-wires", but a final last throw of the dice by both parties (player and club) to try and force the transfer through.

Kudos to WBA for holding firm.

Fully agree even the mammer in which the Samba deal was done (apparently just left Russia without saying a word) , as someone above said how this is not investigated the manner with which he goes about his transfer business is beyond me ... Then again he was found not guilty of criminal offences despite the plethora of evidence...

Worst case of blatant tapping up I have ever seen but the droopy faced bastard will get away with it.. What are QPR fans opinions are they all just over excited or any of them looking at the long term danger they have been put in ?

Guest Roger Kint

Worst case of blatant tapping up I have ever seen but the droopy faced bastard will get away with it.. What are QPR fans opinions are they all just over excited or any of them looking at the long term danger they have been put in ?

Ray Stubbs just saying now on the radio that it cant possibly be any fault of Redknapp for Odenwingie mess. Cue a caller to point out 7 players were openly touted by him this week and his actions are a disgrace yet the media refuse to say anything against him. Stubbs reply was....you cant say that bye! Fucking shameful how they protect their faourite twat no matter what.

Ray Stubbs just saying now on the radio that it cant possibly be any fault of Redknapp for Odenwingie mess. Cue a caller to point out 7 players were openly touted by him this week and his actions are a disgrace yet the media refuse to say anything against him. Stubbs reply was....you cant say that bye! Fucking shameful how they protect their faourite twat no matter what.

Unbelievable. Hopefully it will all come back to bite Redknapp on the arse if and when QPR go down.

“How am I responsible for mortgaging QPR?” he said. “I took two players from Spurs and the chairman brought in [Christopher] Samba and did a deal with [Loïc] Rémy. He will sell Rémy if needs be. People’s perception is nonsense.” All decisions on transfers were, he said, taken at a higher pay grade than his. “It’s up to the chairman and the shareholders. That’s their decision to spend the money. It was not me saying ’go out and buy Samba’.”

He has got a point.

Wanker on SSN defending himself telling his chairman when asked who would he like. Ferdinand, Vidic, Terry and Samba mention and completely of his own accord the chairman goes out and signs one Redknapp didn't know which.

The man and his media pals are a bunch of Cunts. For me he is far more dispicable than Fergie. At least at times the media will have a small pop at Fergie. For some reason Saggy Melt Face is immune?