Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

This medical is taking a fucking lifetime.

What's the bet we've persuaded Sol Campbell to come out of retirement as a cheaper option and Mapou fails his medical because he has a cold.

This medical is taking a f***ing lifetime.

What's the bet we've persuaded Sol Campbell to come out of retirement as a cheaper option and Mapou fails his medical because he has a cold.

Who says its still going on? we don't usually announce deals and have medicals on the same day. I wouldn't be surprised if its announced tomorrow morning ala Debuchy.

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa - Capitaine Paillade

Watch this and then imagine Williamson attempting some of it

What the f***, are we signing a CB or a skilled winger? :lol:

Definitely recommend watching this like if you're not already excited about this signing, the bloke looks like one hell of a player.

2:10 :yao:

Imagine Willo trying to do that.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/102010/1287507497_horse-plazying-with-big-ball.gif

That's the best I've ever seen Willo play tbh.

nah, just explaining the purpose of the hoof roof at the training ground

Properly chuckling away at "hoof roof". :lol:

That video is excellent, and it's not like its clips from 30 different matches over a 5 year period, it seems to be highlights from just a couple of games which is always encouraging.

Still, I'm sure Pardew will coach all flair out of him. Probably fine him a week's wage every time he moves more than 2 foot with the ball or passes it without it clearing half-way.

Definitely recommend watching this like if you're not already excited about this signing, the bloke looks like one hell of a player.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/102010/1287507497_horse-plazying-with-big-ball.gif

That's the best I've ever seen Willo play tbh.

:lol:

Who says its still going on? we don't usually announce deals and have medicals on the same day. I wouldn't be surprised if its announced tomorrow morning ala Debuchy.

It seems my attempt at humour has gone down very badly.

It seems my attempt at humour has gone down very badly.

:okay:

Earlier this month (after we'd signed Debuchy), Pardew said something along the lines of "we might get a defender as well, it depends on how much we have to pay for the striker". Seeing as we're now getting Gouffran on the cheap, that probably means the funds have gone to MYM instead.

So, would people have preferred getting Remy (he'd have cost about the same as MYM and Gouffran together, no?) and not a CB/cheap CB or Mbiwa and Gouffran?

unreal technique for a centre half and exactly how it should be. will be a bit worried about willo on his own at back with santon, mbiwa and debuchy in oppos box

Earlier this month (after we'd signed Debuchy), Pardew said something along the lines of "we might get a defender as well, it depends on how much we have to pay for the striker". Seeing as we're now getting Gouffran on the cheap, that probably means the funds have gone to MYM instead.

So, would people have preferred getting Remy (he'd have cost about the same as MYM and Gouffran together, no?) and not a CB/cheap CB or Mbiwa and Gouffran?

Shit has got more real on the relegation front, so it maybe that our budgets have changed since. Also it maybe Pardew just trying to down play what we are really going to be spending so clubs don't think we will be spunking it all etc.

Depends if Cisse stays fit at this moment in time.