Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Think Saylor played himself out of the team today, cost us 2 goals due to very bad marking. I hope Colo and Mapou starts together the next game, I really like that he is so calm and has very good pace which Colo, Taylor and Willo is lacking.

Yeah I said before that it's up to Taylor to lose the shirt and for me he has today. We need to see Mapou and Colo starting the next league game imo.

Not a fan of chopping and changing centre backs games by game.

Guest bimpy474

Santon was at fault for the first tbh, that side was completely open!

I agree, but Taylor should have done better.

Aye he marked on the outside and not the inside where the goal was, that was very poor for me.

I wish as a replacement for Colo, we would try and get Adil Rami but I'm sure he would cost a lot if Valencia is to sell. I wouldn't think he would come here anyway. Just a dream.

Sakho or Douglas for me.

"Gave the ball away? It's alright, I'll just burn you for pace, get there first and backheel it off you for a throw-in."

:lol:

That was class :lol: Think Saylor's lost his place today if Colo is fit for next week.

Aye, loved that :lol:

He doesn't need steel beside him at all. His physical attributes are unequalled in his position in our squad. He's got an amazing leap on him and is strong as an Ox too.

Tbh if Coloccini does go i would buy a CB who like to sweep up with some height and Mbiwa can be the aggressive one who presses the forward and tries to win the ball from them and the CB in question can sweep up behind him.

Alderweireld is my dream but it doesn't seem likely, although we have been linked in the Dutch Media.

He doesn't need steel beside him at all. His physical attributes are unequalled in his position in our squad. He's got an amazing leap on him and is strong as an Ox too.

Aye, and he's got a beautiful soul, gorgeous lasses, and a lush backside too.