Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Ben Arfa

"It’s the best relationship I’ve had with a manager and he has been very important to me at Newcastle. He is the coach who has understood me the most.

Coloccini

He knows a lot about me, about football and life.

“We met a lot of times. He said to me, ‘Listen, I am a person and you have to think like I’m your father’.

“He gave me advice and said, ‘I can speak to you like a manager and a father’.

Cisse, in particular, is grateful for the backing of Pardew, who was serving the second game of a three-match stadium ban when his former club visited St James’s Park.

“It’s very, very important I work hard on the training ground.

“He (Pardew) says all the time ‘Papiss, keep going, keep going’.

“He’s said ‘this year is hard, but your chances are coming’.”

Cabaye:

"The manager is actually quite like the one I had at Lille [Rudi Garcia], they are quite similar, like Garcia, what Alan Pardew wants is for us to keep the ball. He talked to me about changing Newcastle's style and we work a lot on possession. He's doing a great job."

Barton:

“Seen Pardew incident. As per usual. Massively over-hyped…”

“Don’t let a couple of stupid incidents detract from the job he has done at Newcastle. Especially with what goes on behind the scenes there.”

“Got a lot of time for Pardew. Regardless of what people think, he is a top manager. One of the best I’ve worked with.”

When he gets so much respect from the bigger names at the club, and when the lesser players improve so much, it's difficult not to pay attention and conclude he's a good man manager. I certainly can't recall much criticism from people he's worked with and no player goes elsewhere and does better.

You would certainly go with the views of those who work with him day in day out, rather than a handful people who only see an hour and a half a week.

I can even recall him getting slaughtered on here when he criticized Nile Ranger for being late.

For those who are seriously arguing that Pardew has the ability to improve our players I'd like you to name one player and be specific in what aspect of their game he has improved them.

again...

alexthegreat has always liked Pardew mind.

Pardew has shown he is more than a match for the very best managers tactically - good to see him getting the recognition he deserves in national newspapers.

Lost 11 of 17 after this classic, with -18 goal difference. :thup:

One of the worst posts ever made on here. Impressive.

Does anyone need to be reminded of the way he has completely outmanoevered Moyes, Hiddink, and Mourinho in the last few months?

How many times has Poyet outwitted him these years? :lol:

Poyet "completely outmaneuvered" Manuel Pellegrini the other week too, and Jose. So he can add that to his coveted Pardew scalp.

Bloke must be a f***ing wizard.

Nothing has changed. He still believes Pardew is a genius, tactically and motivationally.

In the past 4 or 5 years the list of governments and corporations that have admitted to employing an army of trolls to use social media sites and post their propaganda, guess it was only a matter of time until NUFC caught on to the idea with Ashley at the helm.

Ben Arfa

"It’s the best relationship I’ve had with a manager and he has been very important to me at Newcastle. He is the coach who has understood me the most.

Coloccini

He knows a lot about me, about football and life.

“We met a lot of times. He said to me, ‘Listen, I am a person and you have to think like I’m your father’.

“He gave me advice and said, ‘I can speak to you like a manager and a father’.

Cisse, in particular, is grateful for the backing of Pardew, who was serving the second game of a three-match stadium ban when his former club visited St James’s Park.

“It’s very, very important I work hard on the training ground.

“He (Pardew) says all the time ‘Papiss, keep going, keep going’.

“He’s said ‘this year is hard, but your chances are coming’.”

Cabaye:

"The manager is actually quite like the one I had at Lille [Rudi Garcia], they are quite similar, like Garcia, what Alan Pardew wants is for us to keep the ball. He talked to me about changing Newcastle's style and we work a lot on possession. He's doing a great job."

Barton:

“Seen Pardew incident. As per usual. Massively over-hyped…”

“Don’t let a couple of stupid incidents detract from the job he has done at Newcastle. Especially with what goes on behind the scenes there.”

“Got a lot of time for Pardew. Regardless of what people think, he is a top manager. One of the best I’ve worked with.”

When he gets so much respect from the bigger names at the club, and when the lesser players improve so much, it's difficult not to pay attention and conclude he's a good man manager. I certainly can't recall much criticism from people he's worked with and no player goes elsewhere and does better.

You would certainly go with the views of those who work with him day in day out, rather than a handful people who only see an hour and a half a week.

I can even recall him getting slaughtered on here when he criticized Nile Ranger for being late.

So he's a nice man who makes players feel good about themselves .. by blowing smoke up their ass. Classic marketing material ... full of wind and pish. Clueless football coach and tactician.

Of course we do. Mapou first and foremost needs a leader to hold his little hand and Williamson, the only one we have at the back, is a poor player by anyone's definition.

His legs are fairly quick but his brain is anything but.

Put a black mark on a very good 45 minutes by switching off at literally the very last second. It's a forgivable error in the wider scheme of things, but it's the sort of incident that will give Pardew the opportunity to reintroduce Stevie Fistpumps.

I was thinking the same thing, he actually did very well until the last kick of the game. I'd be asking more questions why he switched off if it we weren't desperately trying to flog him and make it clear he's not wanted.

Put a black mark on a very good 45 minutes by switching off at literally the very last second. It's a forgivable error in the wider scheme of things, but it's the sort of incident that will give Pardew the opportunity to reintroduce Stevie Fistpumps.

I was thinking the same thing, he actually did very well until the last kick of the game. I'd be asking more questions why he switched off if it we weren't desperately trying to flog him and make it clear he's not wanted.

It'a these mental lapses that have plagued his career so far with us, much like, and I really do not want to compare him to this guy but I have to, Titus. Titus could look like a beast for 89 mins then just have a major drop in concentration and it would cost us the game. MYM really needs to work on this, I'm pretty sure that's why pardew doesn't trust him. 

Of course we do. Mapou first and foremost needs a leader to hold his little hand and Williamson, the only one we have at the back, is a poor player by anyone's definition.

His legs are fairly quick but his brain is anything but.

Mbiwa had a bad weekend and was especially horrific on Saturday where his 'defending' for the 3rd was absolutely disgraceful