Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth

Pardew wouldn't comment on reports coming out of France that #nufc have had a £6.7m bid accepted for Montpellier defender Yanga-Mbiwa.

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

We are fkn desperate for this deal to go through

Not as desperate as i am for Pardew to go mind.

He's the most spineless manager I've ever seen.  He's terrified whenever we go ahead and it spreads to the players.  It takes a lot.for me to say this but yeah he's got to go.

Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro

Montpellier coach Rene Girard says he knows nothing about Yanga-Mbiwa to #NUFC. "The BBC say it's done? I hear about these things from afar"

So he didn't say he knows nothing...

He'll know when he aint at training Monday

Guest Slippery Sam

We are fkn desperate for this deal to go through

Not as desperate as i am for Pardew to go mind.

He's the most spineless manager I've ever seen.  He's terrified whenever we go ahead and it spreads to the players.  It takes a lot.for me to say this but yeah he's got to go.

The writing was on the wall for me as soon as he got here.  He said [i'm paraphrasing] "the fans will have to get used to sitting on a lead and not going all out for another goal". 

Guest Slippery Sam

Will probably ask for an escape clause if we go down

Hasn't been mentioned but i wouldn't be surprised if Debuchy has one of those in his contract as well tbh.

It was mentioned the other day. He said he hasn't got one [a get out clause] as he doesn't believe we will go down.

Guest nufc_89

Will probably ask for an escape clause if we go down

Hasn't been mentioned but i wouldn't be surprised if Debuchy has one of those in his contract as well tbh.

It was mentioned the other day. He said he hasn't got one [a get out clause] as he doesn't believe we will go down.

Bet he regrets that now. At the moment we´re probably the worst team in the Premiership

According to our information, the Montpellier defender Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa is about engaging with Newcastle. The Magpies have indeed reached an agreement with the club for a transfer héraultais during this winter transfer window. The French international (3 selections) must fly to England early next week to meet with leaders Newcastle and finalize his transfer. The amount of the transaction would be in the order of about 8 million. The central defender was already on the departure last summer but no serious offer had done to move from Montpellier, his former club.

Anything new? From about 10 minutes ago (im at work)

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Yanga-mbiwa-vers-newcastle/343699

According to our information, defender of it Montpellier Mapou yanga-mbiwa is about to to be involved itself with Newcastle.  The Magpies in fact found an agreement with the club héraultais for a transfer at the time of this wintry mercato.  The international French (3 selections) must fly away itself towards England at the start of the week next in order to meet the leaders of Newcastle and finalize his transfer.  The amount of the transaction would be on the order of about 8 million Euros.  The central defender already was on the departure the last summer but no serious offer had not done it to budge Montpellier, his formative club.