Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Guest bimpy474

I put

"WELCOME TO QPR"

on one of his Youtube videos, got too many negative votes. People don't like my humour :(

They dont see it everyday either :lol:

Literally couldn't give a s*** anymore, I don't think new signings are going to stop the rot.

I'm verging on this view atm. Starting to think 'will be a good buy for next year'.

It's unfair to expect these young lads to come in and hit the ground running and is a risk in itself.

Even though he's young, he's quality and quite experienced for his age. No problems.

I'm not saying he couldn't be an immediate success, of course he could, more that the clubs transfer policy (last summers failures and a slow Jan) puts an immediate pressure on these younger lads which is unfair. If they're coming into a winning side then fair enough but not when we're struggling for form.

Daft question but is he a good jumper? Couple of 6ft'ers at CB is rare.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/151498251-french-defender-mapou-yanga-mbiwa-vies-with-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QUTgrCSycOfoi%2FFeq8%2Bw2ZFn8Q6pqml2umUvYG9c0hJrggHP5qdNRNOIBhisAh7caQ%3D%3D

Tbh...

Things that need to happen to keep us up:

Option A: Sack Pardew

Option B: Sign some excellent players

Option A obviously isn't going to happen so I'm going to pin all my hopes on B, and pray to the heavens that it happens.

Generally, i think some of our attacking players are so good that they could probably score goals in spite of Pardew's bullshit (today's a prime example, really).

The same can't be said for the defense; they will always ship goals if the manager makes it so. Signing this lad (if he's good) and keeping Coloccini might actually be fucking colossal.

If our attackers' quality can counteract Pardew's batshit decision-making... maybe our new defenders' quality can counteract Pardew's batshit decision-making too!

That's the straw I'm clutching atm, anyway.

Literally couldn't give a shit anymore, I don't think new signings are going to stop the rot.

A quality centre back to keep Willamson out, and a quality striker to play with Cisse or part of a front 3 would make a huge difference imo. I think we are stuck in hole and it will only be fresh faces that can change that.

Literally couldn't give a s*** anymore, I don't think new signings are going to stop the rot.

I wish this was like the Yankee sports where you can just stop watching and come back next season if your team is rubbish. Now, I have to watch this clueless pack of fools try not to be relegated while my soul gets a little colder.

Mbiwa is fantastic, btw. It will be a great signing, but I hope he's here for more than ~15 matches.

I think Pardew is probably quite appealing to players, as long as they haven't seen one of our recent games.

:lol: I think Pardew is quite appealing to players, as long as they've never heard of Pardew.

I think Pardew is probably quite appealing to players, as long as they haven't seen one of our recent games.

:lol: I think Pardew is quite appealing to players, as long as they've never heard of Pardew.

Yeah, probably. I mean in person he's probably quite compelling and persuasive etc.

Guest pont-toon

Got a feeling Wenger will trump us this time.

Aye, failing that he will be soon get pissed off playing alongside Williamson