Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Joined Lyon.

€10m. Great piece of business from Roma considering they bought him for half that right?

Think they paid more than that for him. €8m?

Ah right, might have been £5m and not €5m.

Joined Lyon.

€10m. Great piece of business from Roma considering they bought him for half that right?

Lyon have paid €8m too. There's €2m in "incentives"

Joined Lyon.

Aye I already fell foul of this.

Joined Lyon.

Aye I already fell foul of this.

Noticed that :lol: We're the same kind Dan, accept it.

Reading a few Roma forums last season and a lot of them seemed to think he was rubbish.  Still wish we'd kept him though.

The only people who ever claimed Mapou was playing well for Roma were Newcastle fans...

Aye he was shite except for the performances in Seria A leading to Roma finishing 2nd, Mapou himself scoring a last minute winner against Lazio in the derby. And some decent appearances in the CL against Man City. That's off the top of my head.

Reading a few Roma forums last season and a lot of them seemed to think he was rubbish.  Still wish we'd kept him though.

The only people who ever claimed Mapou was playing well for Roma were Newcastle fans...

Aye he was s**** except for the performances in Seria A leading to Roma finishing 2nd, Mapou himself scoring a last minute winner against Lazio in the derby. And some decent appearances in the CL against Man City. That's off the top of my head.

So 3 specific examples of games you saw, only one of which they actually won and one where his main contribution was not defensive. Sorry for believing the words of the people who regularly watch him.

Aye he was s**** except for the performances in Seria A leading to Roma finishing 2nd, Mapou himself scoring a last minute winner against Lazio in the derby. And some decent appearances in the CL against Man City. That's off the top of my head.

So 3 specific examples of games you saw, only one of which they actually won and one where his main contribution was not defensive. Sorry for believing the words of the people who regularly watch him.

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

Typically mature response! Let's be honest, you'd already decided he was gonna be a star for Roma the second he left us so why bother acknowledging the opinions of Roma fans and the fact they've sold him after one season.