Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

... and yet they sold him on.

So if Everton sold Stones to Chelsea, that means he mustn't be a good defender either?

TBF, not the same. One was sold for what he was bought for basically while the other is rumoured to be going for a lot more over his value. Nonetheless, still think Mbiwa could've done a job here, but happy with Mbemba as he seems to be a better player after 180 minutes :lol:

Guest palnese

So if Everton sold Stones to Chelsea, that means he mustn't be a good defender either?

:lol: that's exactly the same.

That comparison :spit:

What, you don't think MYM is better than Stones?

No I don't but that's not the bit I was laughing at

Of all the bizarre comments in defence of a player I've seen on here, that's got to be near the top.

Wish some people would realise that sometimes a player isn't good enough, or isn't suited to a club/league. It is OK to admit that some of the players that Pardew didn't rate aren't world class.

Of all the bizarre comments in defence of a player I've seen on here, that's got to be near the top.

Wish some people would realise that sometimes a player isn't good enough, or isn't suited to a club/league. It is OK to admit that some of the players that Pardew didn't rate aren't world class.

It was a joke. Hence asking if Triggs thought MYM was better than him. Lighten up  :lol:

If Everton accepted an offer for £3m it would suggest they were glad to get their money back.

Everton just rejected £30m btw.

Not even sure why I even bothered answering this, you are clearly batshit insane  :lol:

If Everton accepted an offer for £3m it would suggest they were glad to get their money back.

Everton just rejected £30m btw.

Not even sure why I even bothered answering this, you are clearly batshit insane  :lol:

I don't know why I am posting this, when you can read 4 posts back.

He barely fucking played for us, man. [emoji38]

True, but he struggled massively at times. He probably deserved more of a chance to try and acclimatise to the league, but still don't understand why people are unwilling to recognise the failings of players during the Pardewic period.

He barely fucking played for us, man. [emoji38]

True, but he struggled massively at times. He probably deserved more of a chance to try and acclimatise to the league, but still don't understand why people are unwilling to recognise the failings of players during the Pardewic period.

I like.

• 2 months later...

He was brilliant with Girard coaching him and instilling the utmost confidence in him to give him the armband + next to the old head of Hilton at Montpellier.

Pardew and carver coached the swagger out of him IMO.