Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

It will be interesting to see what happens with Colo if indeed he is signing. Be great if Colo stayed until the summer too, we need him too

Hopefully Colo, sees the club is trying to get in decent players and stay. Hopefully!

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa leaves the MHSC

SATURDAY AFTERNOON at the Stade Vélodrome in Marseille, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa played his 219th and final game in the jersey of Montpellier Hérault SC. On Tuesday, the French international (23) is indeed engaged with the English club Newcastle, currently 16th in the Premier League (subject to the traditional medical visit)

Much more than a beginning, it is a page which turns the MHSC. Formed the club where he arrived at the age of 13, the native of Bangui (CAR) has gradually become one of the symbols of the training Montpellier. Launched for the first time by Jean-François Domergue in 2006 in a Cup match against France Uzes / Pont du Gard when he was only 17 years old, he played his first match in Ligue 2 some weeks later in Bastia. This is the next season under the leadership of Rolland Courbis Mapou definitively that launched his career. Aligned to a position left Left desert while he was yet stopper training is Mapou is accommodated without flinching and immediately flaunted its features. Worker, solid, rigorous and applied, "Map" as it was quickly dubbed, was then never left the first team. After 34 games (1 goal) in his first full season in L2 in 2007-2008, then became an important part of the rise in Ligue 1 June 2009 (in central defense this time), playing 29 games and scoring a goal important in the race for accession by equalizing at the last moment in a crazy game in Angers (3-3).

CAPTAIN EVER CHAMPION MHSC

The result was that for Mapou succession of steps taken step by step through hard work and sacrifice. Right replaced by René Girard in 2009-2010, he realized a full season (36 games). Borrowing a number of its regularity he republished the following year, scoring his first goal in passing in Ligue 1 Sochaux October 16, 2010. Last season was the last of consecration. Promoted to captain, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa led his club to a trainer Champion of France as unexpected and unforgettable stay one who first raised Hexagoal alongside his fellow center hinge Vitorino Hilton to a place of black comedy world on May 21.

became French in an international match against Uruguay last summer Mapou then discovered the Champions League in stride and has played 26 games in all competitions since the opening of the period 2012-2013 with the Paillade.

Rights as effective on the ground than in discrete life Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa will leave a great void MHSC where he became one of the spearheads but also one of the jewels its formation. The whole club wishes him good luck for the rest of his career.

"MONTPELLIER THAT WILL REMAIN UNFORGETTABLE"

BEFORE LEAVING , Mapou answered questions mhscfoot.com A final interview footprint of emotions ...

Mapou, you  're about to leave for England MHSC, at the start what you remember from all those years at the club?

Many things ... Firstly this is my second family. I was welcomed with open arms, the club gave me everything. They trained me, they gave me everything ... everything ... Montpellier that will remain unforgettable ... I do not even know what to add.

If you had to pick only one time throughout your career MHSC what would it be?

I think the result is to be champion. It was the reward for all that has been done before. Either personally or collectively, the club has grown progressively. We, the youth trained at the Centre, it was realized that evolution is something huge. I think I do not realize yet.

Formed club you started in L2, you cunt naked ascent, L1 and then finally you were the captain of the winning team of France, we can say that the mission is completed?

I feel that I gave everything, everything at maximum. There's just one regret from the League Cup but did not do things correctly. I hope that I have played the game from beginning to end and even if I'm not there I hope that the club will continue to grow, to thrive and remain among the best.

Q hat that you said to your teammates before leaving?

It is difficult to say because I do not know say these things. I do not like to see people moved or tears, it makes me uncomfortable. So I told them individually, it knows what to say, it will happen. It's weird to say that it's over, I'm not going to see that I will not see my family.

England was a childhood dream ...

Yes I'll tackle a mountain. This is something I was expecting, I wanted now is for me to discover. This is a country where everybody loves football, everybody lives for football, everyone wants to play ball. I really want to experience this culture. It's like discovering the Champions League or the Championship, it's part of the things we want to discover as a player ... I hope I will be well served.

A final word to the fans who you will not have to say goodbye to La Mosson ...

It's like the club, they were there in the hard times and the good times. They are attached to the club, attached to players. This is a very strong bond that unites us. I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for coming and supporting us. Thank you for giving us so much pleasure. In my head it's like the club, they are unforgettable. I hope they will be there to Montpellier, they come in many Stadium through good times and bad and I hope they remain sealed.

Formed club you started in L2, you cunt naked ascent, L1 and then finally you were the captain of the winning team of France, we can say that the mission is completed?

I feel that I have given everything, everything at maximum. There's just one regret from the League Cup but did not do things correctly. I hope that I have played the game from beginning to end and even if I'm not there I hope that the club will continue to grow, to thrive and remain among the best

wat.

I feel that I have given everything, everything at maximum. There's just one regret from the League Cup but did not do things correctly. I hope that I have played the game from beginning to end and even if I'm not there I hope that the club will continue to grow, to thrive and remain among the best

wat.

I see no issues with this. He cunt naked ascent. We all do it.

Guest Slippery Sam

This guy any good at attacking set penises?

Well they wont be aiming at the wet lettuce anymore, so that'll help.

" the wet lettuce " ?  I thought that would have been a euphemism for Mrs Bimpy's genitalia.

Best translate ever.

Some PM me when the gifs are over with ty bye.