team vs Villa:

Krul

Debuchy    Taylor              Willo           Santon

Anita

Cabaye                Jonas

Ameobi               Cisse                      Marveaux

Subs: Elliot, Haidara, Yanga-Mbiwa, Gouffran, Obertan, Bigi, Sameobi

Manager: Alan "Get in a tackle" Pardew

How to ruin all this potentially good news in one post!  I think I would sooner play Adam Campbell at Centre Bank than Williamson.

team vs Villa:

Krul

Anita

How to ruin all this potentially good news in one post!  I think I would sooner play Adam Campbell at Centre Bank than Williamson.

If Williamson is in the side versus Villa I'm going to throw myself off Armstrong bridge. Enough, that's it, take him out the firing line.

Guest ItalianMagpie

team vs Villa:

Krul

Anita

If Williamson is in the side versus Villa I'm going to throw myself off Armstrong bridge. Enough, that's it, take him out the firing line.

I have no doubts that's gonna be the starting XI.

Surely we didn't have time/the gameplan was not ready/they're still settling/they're allergic to grass/they eventually signed for QPR/they couldn't find SJP/who?.

If Williamson ever plays for us again I'll throw myself off a bridge.  He's worse than Boumsong, Amdy Faye, Craig Moore and any other joke of a CB we've had over the years.

Pardew rightly got the blame on Saturday, but it meant Williamson's criminal mistake got mainly swept under the rug.  They wouldn't have equalised if it wasn't for this cunt.  Running towards the ball yet somehow managing to miss it completely and falling over, allowing it to hit off La Fawnduh and go in.

He's league 1 standard at best.

If Williamson ever plays for us again I'll throw myself off a bridge.  He's worse than Boumsong, Amdy Faye, Craig Moore and any other joke of a CB we've had over the years.

Pardew rightly got the blame on Saturday, but it meant Williamson's criminal mistake got mainly swept under the rug.  They wouldn't have equalised if it wasn't for this c***.  Running towards the ball yet somehow managing to miss it completely and falling over, allowing it to hit off La Fawnduh and go in.

Amdy Faye's a midfielder, apart from that a great post.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Tbf Santon was nowhere either.

Yeah, actually if we sign Haidara I would pretty soon give him a shot, we desperately need defensive solidity and Santon is not delivering.

Tbf Santon was nowhere either.

Yeah but Willo is a c*** so whatever.

Santon has duties elsewhere in the pitch tbf, should have been there but at least there's an excuse. Willo had one f***ing job - kick ball - and he struggled massively throughout the match to do it.

Pardew rightly got the blame on Saturday, but it meant Williamson's criminal mistake got mainly swept under the rug.  They wouldn't have equalised if it wasn't for this c***.  Running towards the ball yet somehow managing to miss it completely and falling over, allowing it to hit off La Fawnduh and go in.

And Abdoulaye Faye was in my opinion a decent defender.

Guest neesy111

:thup:

Didn't he try to eat Charles N'Zogbia, so Keggie had to sell him??  :lol: :lol: