Newcastle United 1 - 2 Reading - 19/01/13 - post-disaster reaction from page 53

Dave

Pretty worrying that like. If a moron like him thinks it, you've got to wonder what the others are thinking. :undecided:

My thought exactly.  I'm sure some of the players see that as booing for the substitution, but I'm not sure all of the players grasp the concept.  Their heads did really drop.

Nile Ranger @NilePowerRanger

Certain fans need to not come and support this team... Coming out to BOOO us.. Stay at home.. Don't need ur BOO's.... SAY NO MORE !!!!

You get back what you put in you fucking moron. Give the crowd a team to be proud of, a performance to enjoy and there'll be no boos.

Certain fans need to not come and support this team... Coming out to BOOO us.. Stay at home.. Don't need ur BOO's.... SAY NO MORE !!!!

Fuck off, his career is almost dead. Waster.

Utterly crap feeling this but wanting Pardew sacked us crazy, so we can get an even more inept cheaper manager in coz that's what would happen.

The booing the changes made me fkn cringe, Mayv was not in the game in the 2nd half and we had a lead so brining Perch on was not that ceazy. People will say he should have taken Jonas off and I would agree as he was dreadful but sorry he is a must to cover Santon, I know there is a Santon wankfest on here but I just don't see it.

The booing the Cabaye change fk hell we are meant to understand football, he has been out for ages just came back, pkayed 75 mins he had to come on he was running on empty, had he left him on and he got injured there would be hell on over that.

Might have been a better idea if he wanted to protect our lead to put Tayls on for fkn Shola, holy shit he is dreadful the amount of time we tried to move it quickly and get i behind them, ball to Shola he needs 10 bastard touches and bang they have 10 men behind that ball, he makes me want t cry.

Cisse was unlucky two cracking saves to deny him in the first half, I am not worried about Cisse though it will happen for him.

The thing we need the most is first team signings this week and Benny back fit, we get that we stay up!

Good post I was beginning to give up on this forum.

Utterly shit post you mean? Stick the "moral high ground, we're just being rational" garbage in your pipe and smoke it.

Reading had 2 shots on target both went in, their shot accuracy was 28.6%  we had 7 on target 53.8 %. We had 55% of the possession, We won 63% of headers, we made 436 passes with 80 % success compared to their 371 with 68.7%, we had 36 crosses they had 11, I could go on because we beat them all over the pitch any stat you want to bring up.  Slag stats off all you like ( thats always the next reply to a stats related post) we were the better team by a mile, we were beaten by shit luck plain and simple one 3 metre slide-athon arms and all and some twat miss kicking a shot into a pass. We didn`t score more because we have only one ST who is out of form badly.

Pardew didn`t bring Cabaye off to make us play worse, he would have been informed by professionals how many minutes he could risk him for. We have seen plenty of managers ignore advice to get 3 points only to loose a player for a further 5 months and then we would be 100% down without him.

I put money on the fact that Marv as brilliant as he was in the first half did absolutely fuck all in the second.

Santon is poor defensively.

Booing does make players play worse when they are shot to bits on confidence and not to mention I hope no new/potential signings are watching.

To be totally honest I`m not even sticking up for Pardew because there is alot better out there out of work but get a grip what do you see when you watch football because I saw what Skirge did..

We were the better team by a mile? :lol:

We were utterly disgusting in that second half.

We have been disgusting as you put it, but we were still the better team. Were the players disgusting or the tactics Wullie ? Who would you have brought on for Cabaye & Marv ?

We have been disgusting as you put it, but we were still the better team. Were the players disgusting or the tactics Wullie ? Who would you have brought on for Cabaye & Marv ?

Why take him off?

I wouldn't have brought off Marveaux in a million years. Shola and Jonas both needed replacing - neither should have started.

we were beaten by shit luck plain and simple

No reason to keep Pardew then. :lol:

There is if the alternatives interested in coming are shit. Who wouldn`t want a better manager ? Thats not what I`m debating, I was just agreeing with skirge originally.

I wouldn't have brought off Marveaux in a million years. Shola and Jonas both needed replacing - neither should have started.

Replacing with who though ? Marv didn`t touch the ball more than 3 times in the second Perch did and earned us a point last week ?

Why take him off?

I have said a few posts up mate.

The Nile ranger quote is worrying IMO. If that is the feeling from the dressing room then some of the players are going to grow away from the fans and that is not a good thing in a relegation fight.

But Nile ranger is also a stupid cunt so it might be nothing :lol:

The Nile ranger quote is worrying IMO. If that is the feeling from the dressing room then some of the players are going to grow away from the fans and that is not a good thing in a relegation fight.

But Nile ranger is also a stupid c*** so it might be nothing :lol:

If any players think we're the/a problem then they can gladly leave and never come back.

Replacing with who though ? Marv didn`t touch the ball more than 3 times in the second Perch did and earned us a point last week ?

You thought Shola and Jonas should have started and stayed on for 90 minutes?

If Marveaux wasn't having an influence, that's because the players had very clearly been told, as soon as we scored, to let them have the ball and defend it. That is Pardew's default reaction to a 1-0 lead.

Couldn't care less who was the better team. We lost to Reading, at home, and gave our relegation rivals even more points.

Yeah I agree mate but some people reading through on here look for reasons that are not even there, over analysing and then need someone to blame when sometimes there isn`t, not many times lately but sometimes it is what it is.

Utterly crap feeling this but wanting Pardew sacked us crazy, so we can get an even more inept cheaper manager in coz that's what would happen.

The booing the changes made me fkn cringe, Mayv was not in the game in the 2nd half and we had a lead so brining Perch on was not that ceazy. People will say he should have taken Jonas off and I would agree as he was dreadful but sorry he is a must to cover Santon, I know there is a Santon wankfest on here but I just don't see it.

The booing the Cabaye change fk hell we are meant to understand football, he has been out for ages just came back, pkayed 75 mins he had to come on he was running on empty, had he left him on and he got injured there would be hell on over that.

Might have been a better idea if he wanted to protect our lead to put Tayls on for fkn Shola, holy shit he is dreadful the amount of time we tried to move it quickly and get i behind them, ball to Shola he needs 10 bastard touches and bang they have 10 men behind that ball, he makes me want t cry.

Cisse was unlucky two cracking saves to deny him in the first half, I am not worried about Cisse though it will happen for him.

The thing we need the most is first team signings this week and Benny back fit, we get that we stay up!

Good post I was beginning to give up on this forum.

Utterly shit post you mean? Stick the "moral high ground, we're just being rational" garbage in your pipe and smoke it.

Reading had 2 shots on target both went in, their shot accuracy was 28.6%  we had 7 on target 53.8 %. We had 55% of the possession, We won 63% of headers, we made 436 passes with 80 % success compared to their 371 with 68.7%, we had 36 crosses they had 11, I could go on because we beat them all over the pitch any stat you want to bring up.  Slag stats off all you like ( thats always the next reply to a stats related post) we were the better team by a mile, we were beaten by shit luck plain and simple one 3 metre slide-athon arms and all and some twat miss kicking a shot into a pass. We didn`t score more because we have only one ST who is out of form badly.

Pardew didn`t bring Cabaye off to make us play worse, he would have been informed by professionals how many minutes he could risk him for. We have seen plenty of managers ignore advice to get 3 points only to loose a player for a further 5 months and then we would be 100% down without him.

I put money on the fact that Marv as brilliant as he was in the first half did absolutely fuck all in the second.

Santon is poor defensively.

Booing does make players play worse when they are shot to bits on confidence and not to mention I hope no new/potential signings are watching.

To be totally honest I`m not even sticking up for Pardew because there is alot better out there out of work but get a grip what do you see when you watch football because I saw what Skirge did..

Mate I apologize. I let the cunt out of the bag. Fuming over the performance.

But I still disagree.

too many offsides, too many misplaced 'passes' that made too many 50/50 balls, no hustle to win those 50/50 balls, no vision, no heart, no clue.    :huff:  ...this after a 1st half where i thought we'd stroll to at least a 2-0 win.  we did the spineless collapso today...    :banghead:

But Nile ranger is also a stupid c*** so it might be nothing :lol:

On the flipside, seeing as they wont boot Pardew out it is probably better they are all still playing for him in the meantime rather than a mixed squad then could care less.

Guest firetotheworks

Seriously? Marveaux was being closed down because he was a threat. Once he went off that threat was gone. Last week Pardew moaned about the players he had to put out against Brighton...and then played those same players against a PL team when he had the choice not to. How can you even begin to defend him? Even playing devils advocate takes extreme ignorance and imagination.

this useless cunt has earned his ££s and some cheering in his time here. :lol: :lol: