Newcastle United 1 - 2 Reading - 19/01/13 - post-disaster reaction from page 53

Dave

Daniel White @danwhitejourno

Having a go at players is just going to make them less confident & they'll speak at training to other players & spread it. No point. #nufc

He's being serious as well :lol:

Again I would agree in principal if this was an isolated one off result where we should have beat someone and didnt but this isnt isolated this has been building and building all season and so far all we have to be thankful for is we have sold our top scorer and replaced him with a new right back we should have had half a season ago.

Having a go at players is just going to make them less confident & they'll speak at training to other players & spread it. No point. #nufc

Wouldn't be surprised if Pardew was telling Marveaux that he was getting booed.

This to be honest.. It's actually pissing me off no one seems to realise it was at pardew and his subs, not the players.

Wouldn't be surprised if Pardew was telling Marveaux that he was getting booed.

This is the self-preservation society

This is the self-preservation society

Go wash your German bands, your boat race too

Comb your Barnet Fair we got a lot to do

Put on your Dickie Dirt and your Peckham Rye

Cause time's soon hurrying by

We were lucky to go in at half time with a clean sheet in my opinion, we played well in terms procession of the ball and keeping it on the deck, but Reading were dangerous on the break, had the linesman been doing their jobs properly and they had some more composure in their finishing we could had easily gone in at the break being behind.

Pardew attitude was a disgrace in the second half, first sniff of Reading turning the screw and he shits himself. 

Makes cowardice tactics, puts on defensive player for the attacking player.

They had 2 shots on target in 90 minutes and we had 10. How were we lucky to go in ahead at half time when at half time with better finishing (i'm not having that the keeper played well as Cisse hit everything straight at him) we should have been 4 nowt up at half time.

This is the type of response I get from someone that relies on stats and not watching the game, what about the shots off target they had, like i mentioned the lack of composure they had, and what about the offsides they were wrongly given when were through on goal.

Stats are misleading as some of our shots might as well been a pass back to their keeper.

Not saying we don't deserve to be infront, but given another day Reading could easily be infront at halftime.

who had a go at which player? it was obvious the boos were aimed at pardew!

Its so frustrating because today could have been a really positive day.

Mbiwa looking possible, Haidara as well maybe. We could have been 5 points clear of relegation with Villa to come but instead it's absolute shit.

6 wins seems miles and miles away at the moment.