Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

In the press box for this one. Looking forward to quizzing Pardew afterwards.

Ask him why he's so s****.

I was planning on asking about the new recruits depending on which ones play, but you know I could throw that in there :lol:

Gotta go with something different man, everyone will be on about the new recruits.

As him if he reckons the Ravens offensive line will be able to protect Flacco from the 49ers front seven long enough to throw the ball deep and possibly exploit the 49ers weakness against the big play.

In the press box for this one. Looking forward to quizzing Pardew afterwards.

Ask him why he's so s****.

I was planning on asking about the new recruits depending on which ones play, but you know I could throw that in there :lol:

Gotta go with something different man, everyone will be on about the new recruits.

As him if he reckons the Ravens offensive line will be able to protect Flacco from the 49ers front seven long enough to throw the ball deep and possibly exploit the 49ers weakness against the big play.

:lol: :lol: Probably be able to tell us more about that than the Newcastle game.

Ask him why we sit back so often when we've taken the lead with a goal or two, instead of pushing on. Especially when we so often invite pressure by doing this and give the opposition som hope or even a goal or two and drop silly points.

Ask him

1) If he has realised yet that 'shutting shop' just puts more pressure on an already fragile defence.

2) Now we have better players is he going to allow us to be more positive and kill a game off by scoring more goals than the opposition are going to manage rather than holding on to the 1 goal margin hoping the defence will get a clean sheet.

Villa have just lost to Millwall and Bradford in the space of a week, and on a very very poor run, we have just made four signings in the space of a week so confidence is going to be high, and have had a week of a half off. We're going to lose arnt we. :anguish:

Villa have just lost to Millwall and Bradford in the space of a week, and on a very very poor run, we have just made four signings in the space of a week so confidence is going to be high, and have had a week of a half off. We're going to lose arnt we. :anguish:

More than likely imo  :(

Guest ItalianMagpie

Villa have scored 8 goals at home all season, and in all comps have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 12 games. Going into this with a negative mindset would be ridiculous.

The reasons why we should beat them are starting to be too many.

Really nervous about this game.

Honestly, if you lose this one, you're utterly doomed.

You're playing a club which is collapsing from within. The fans have lost faith in the owner, in the team, and have seen their side win a handful of matches in one entire calendar year. It's horrible.

The strongest bond remaining is probably between fans and manager - strangely, considering - but confidence is at an all time low.

I didn't renew my ST this year (finances), and got offered a free ticket for this one, but turned it down. I can't face it. I am not even going to follow on the internet, I am going to turn off my phone and pretend it isn't happening.

I am, in short, broken.

You're playing a club which is collapsing from within. The fans have lost faith in the owner, in the team, and have seen their side win a handful of matches in one entire calendar year. It's horrible.

The strongest bond remaining is probably between fans and manager - strangely, considering - but confidence is at an all time low.

I didn't renew my ST this year (finances), and got offered a free ticket for this one, but turned it down. I can't face it. I am not even going to follow on the internet, I am going to turn off my phone and pretend it isn't happening.

I am, in short, broken.

Someone must go to this man's home and ensure his personal safety.

This match is not a decider, but a loser is clearly in trouble.

I am, in short, broken.

Someone must go to this man's home and ensure his personal safety.

This match is not a decider, but a loser is clearly in trouble.

:lol: Blimey.