Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

AV Fan: Lewis Clamp ‏@avfc_clampy

"If we beat Newcastle tomorrow I'll f*** a chicken".

Almost worth throwing this one

Aye. I'm desperate to see some faceless Villa fan off the Internet fuck a chicken like. That'd be another one off the bucket list.

ACON group decider and this r******** six pointer on the day. I already have nerves. Tomorrow will either be a great day or an awful one.

More than the actual quality of player we've brought in, I believe the excitement and optimism that have come with the signings will push us out of the doldrums and on the victory. 3-1 Newcastle.

AV Fan: Lewis Clamp ‏@avfc_clampy

"If we beat Newcastle tomorrow I'll f*** a chicken".

Almost worth throwing this one

Aye. I'm desperate to see some faceless Villa fan off the Internet fuck a chicken like. That'd be another one off the bucket list.

I think he meant a live one.

I need to stop myself from putting to much emphasis on tomorrow. In my head I seem to think if we win that's it we are brilliant again and the next couple of seasons are gonna be awesome but if we lose that's it we are doomed! I'm placing far to much unnecessary stress on myself.

I need to stop myself from putting to much emphasis on tomorrow. In my head I seem to think if we win that's it we are brilliant again and the next couple of seasons are gonna be awesome but if we lose that's it we are doomed! I'm placing far to much unnecessary stress on myself.

What if it's a draw?

No- your right it is the biggest game for the club in years, the whole direction of the club is at stake.

What if it's a draw?

Ill probably still sulk but in reality a draw wouldn't be the end of the world.

I'd start Taylor tbh. Him and Colo are used to playing with each other and its too much of an important game to take a gamble.

When do you propose we bring MYM in then? Chelsea? Tottenham? or do we leave him on the bench all season because he's not "used" to playing with his team mates.

Also gamble? playing someone of the ability of MYM who has been fit all season is much less a gamble than relying on the fitness on perma-crock Taylor.

I would understand proposing Taylor if he hadn't been injured for months, but this is as good a time as any to just go straight in with MYM. Or dare I say it, given owld Curly's recent shenanigans/form... both of them.

If I can scoot out of work early, I'll be meeting Cuba at the pub for some part of it. If not, I'll have to close my office door and stream the fucker. Sometimes, I can hold off and literally shut my phone off and schedule meetings so I go home and watch it. But not tomorrow man, :lol:

ACON group decider and this r******** six pointer on the day. I already have nerves. Tomorrow will either be a great day or an awful one.

More than the actual quality of player we've brought in, I believe the excitement and optimism that have come with the signings will push us out of the doldrums and on the victory. 3-1 Newcastle.

Sorry but what is the R word you've starred out? :lol:

Sorry but what is the R word you've starred out? :lol:

Raggamuffin?