Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

Two teams that can play very well in the first half and then completely lose the plot in the second half.  No idea how this will pan out. 

The Millwall game could further affect Villa's confidence one way or another as it could help them move on from last night's result.

Guest Roger Kint

Villa are even more brittle than us, hopefully we start quickly and somehow manage to do the impossible(get a second goal) so even Pardews tactics cant save them.

Only just realised why we dont have a game this weekend, took far too long to think of the cup games  :lol:

If all of these signings do come off I very much doubt Pardew will play them all to start with, I'd expect a starting line up of

Krul, Debuchy, Mbiwa, Colo, Santon, Anita, Cabaye, Jonas, Marveaux, Cisse, Gouffran

Krul

Debuchy S.Taylor Coloccini Santon

Cabaye Anita Jonas

Gouffran Cisse Marveaux

No Mbiwa - strange - he will definitely be in the team I would think and on that side next to Debuchy as they can actually communicate to each other.

I would think Taylor will play on left of centre if Colo fucks off

Guest Roger Kint

Is there any sign of Villa bringing in any new players this window? They're in even deeper shit than us, be surprising if they don't invest anything at all in trying to stay up...

Was an article saying they werent buying anyone over the weekend iirc.

If all of these signings do come off I very much doubt Pardew will play them all to start with, I'd expect a starting line up of

Krul, Debuchy, Mbiwa, Colo, Santon, Anita, Cabaye, Jonas, Marveaux, Cisse, Gouffran

Aye that is the line up i would expect against Villa too, i have a feeling we will see Marveaux in midfield and Jonas wide left though.

So basically Gouffran in for Shola and Mbiwa in for Williamson.

Aye that is the line up i would expect against Villa too, i have a feeling we will see Marveaux in midfield and Jonas wide left though.

Equals a massive upgrade hopefully.

Guest Roger Kint

Equals a massive upgrade hopefully.

Play as well as we did first half on Saturday and that team should get us a win. Watch us play like Norwich instead though....