Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

Guest neesy111

The best chance we'll have for an away win out of the remaining fixtures. Just wish HBA was fit.

If Gouffran can have a Pancrate style debut that'll be nice.

We still have to play Wigan away don't we?

Yes, but Villa are worse than Wigan IMO.

And we do have a decent record at Villa Park unlike the DW.

So at what point do villa change manager?

If they lose against us I think that is when he will be sacked, if we do win and he doesn't get the sack then I think he will be there for the rest of the season.

To be honest though is it his fault?, Villa seem to need to sell after MON left them with a hefty wage bill and he only has youngsters to play with and I can't see them buying anyone, if they do bring someone in this January then I would imagine it would only be a loan deal.

Guest SuperShola!

Krul,

Debuchy MYM, Colo, Santon

Marv, Cabaye, Guti,

Cisse, Shola, Gouffran,

Nailed on because Pardew is a plonker.

Loose 2-1

Fuck it Im writing one ..

Krul

Debuchy    Mbiwa  Coloccini  Santon

Anita

Cabaye  Marveaux

Gouffran          Cisse            Obertan

Guest SuperShola!

Anyone else feel like we're getting hyped up for fuck all? Like, aye, it's exciting we've got new players, but we're still probably going to loose. They need time to form some chemistry, can't just lump them together and expect magic. Think we're going to loose, can't see us getting a win, and not because they're better than us, but simply because we can't defend for toffee and we can't score enough to win a game either.

Anyone else feel like we're getting hyped up for fuck all? Like, aye, it's exciting we've got new players, but we're still probably going to loose. They need time to form some chemistry, can't just lump them together and expect magic. Think we're going to loose, can't see us getting a win, and not because they're better than us, but simply because we can't defend for toffee and we can't score enough to win a game either.

Krul,

Marv, Cabaye, Guti,

Cisse, Shola, Gouffran,

Loose 2-1

:anguish:

People in glass houses, anarl.

Anyone else feel like we're getting hyped up for f*** all? Like, aye, it's exciting we've got new players, but we're still probably going to loose. They need time to form some chemistry, can't just lump them together and expect magic. Think we're going to loose, can't see us getting a win, and not because they're better than us, but simply because we can't defend for toffee and we can't score enough to win a game either.

Krul,

Marv, Cabaye, Guti,

Cisse, Shola, Gouffran,

Loose 2-1

:anguish:

People in glass houses, anarl.

You would think hes losing the plot.

f*** it Im writing one ..

Krul

Debuchy    Mbiwa  Coloccini  Santon

Anita

Cabaye  Marveaux

Gouffran          Cisse            Obertan

Assuming Colo stays that'll probably be it, but with Jonas instead of Obertan - Pards loves his workrate, especially away from home.

Anyone else feel like we're getting hyped up for f*** all? Like, aye, it's exciting we've got new players, but we're still probably going to loose. They need time to form some chemistry, can't just lump them together and expect magic. Think we're going to loose, can't see us getting a win, and not because they're better than us, but simply because we can't defend for toffee and we can't score enough to win a game either.

I see what you mean but it's not like the entire side will be changed. Mbiwa (assuming he plays) will be an instant upgrade on Williamson and Gouffran if he starts will be an unknown entity both for us and them. But lets be honest he surely can't do any worse than Shola "out wide" or Obertan running around like a headless chicken.

I'm certainly still not that confident but the new signings plus Villa's absolutely hideous result last night definitely gives me a bit more confidence.