Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

I'm dreading this game, I have almost no confidence in our team right now and can't see how we can threaten any club.

Yesterday we did so well until we went 1-0 up then we imploded.

If we can get the guy we've allegedly agreed a fee for  early next week I'd love to see him start and having a week to get used to our squad he should make a massive improvement on our squad.

The only problem is we have absolutely no quality in our midfield on the wings, we seem to be a team of central players and this is killing us.

The only problem is we have absolutely no quality in our midfield on the wings, we seem to be a team of central players and this is killing us.

Totally agree. We definitely need to buy attacking midfielders and/or wingers. We've got Tiote, Anita, Bigi, Perch and Jonas who don't really attack. Marveaux is best through the middle behind the striker/s. He is no winger. Obertan is probably our only winger. We have no cover for Cabaye or Ben Arfa.

Totally agree. We definitely need to buy attacking midfielders and/or wingers. We've got Tiote, Anita, Bigi, Perch and Jonas who don't really attack. Marveaux is best through the middle behind the striker/s. He is no winger. Obertan is probably our only winger. We have no cover for Cabaye or Ben Arfa.

I would love Fergie to have a game, he is the only one in our squad I think who can put in a decent cross into the box.

I can honestly see Pardew saying they were sharper as they'd had more games recently.

Why not? All this "extra fixtures cost us the game" is bullshit anyway. He can spin it whichever way suits on the day.

Guest VanBarduck

Genuinly beleive we gonna win this 6-0 , Remy signs , score a hattrick and Ben Arfa is back 5 assists one goal .

My best prediction ever .

Guest bimpy474

Genuinly beleive we gonna win this 6-0 , Remy signs , score a hattrick and Ben Arfa is back 5 assists one goal .

My best prediction ever .

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/condescending/grand/condescending-3dc4876f3f08201c7c76cb71fa1da439-58.gif