Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

Completely understandable and good line up tbh, apart from arguably Perch / Anita. Can definitely understand Taylor starting.

Can you? He's not played all season.  Yes MYM is new to the league but at least he's had game time.  Plus he's a class act.

Agbonlahor and Weimann dropped to the bench, thankfully.

Bannan & Westwood vs Cabaye, Perch & Sissoko HAS to be ours.

We're gonna get bossed in midfield.

:lol: If you get bossed by that midfield, you deserve to be relegated :lol:. Not a chance. Villa's big chance is Bent and Benteke pulling something out of the bag, and CNZ, Vlaar and Guzan having absolute blinders.

Guest VanBarduck

Pardew " Guffryan you must wait into their six yards box ! Jonas deliveries are magnificent "

Gouffran: "http://staticclub.caradisiac.com/1/humour-detente/conneries/photo/439168439/15542476cc/conneries-troll-face-i10-img.png"

Guest bimpy474

Perch instead of Anita, Jonas instead of anyone ffs.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/cry/grand/cry-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-563.gif

Your rampant Gif posting since that tutorial you got :lol:

I know sorry :lol:

Team looks fine to me, explained a few times why I understood if Taylor got the nod and it sounds like Marveaux would have started so it would make sense to have a bit more of a conservative midfielder (Perch) amongst those who should be playing further forward.

If Marveaux was injured in the warm up it was probably too late to completely change the way we had set up to go out.

When he had to change Ba in the "last minute" after preparing for that for a week, his excuse to play Shola was that we had prepared to play a certain way all week.

Why does that not apply now and we bring in the closest thing to Marveaux (i.e not fucking Jonas or Perch) that he's been injured in the last minute?

AVFC: Guzan; Bennett, Vlaar, Baker, Clark; Lowton, Westwood, Bannan, N’Zogbia; Benteke, Bent.

Subs: Given, Ireland, Lichaj, Holman, Agbonlahor, Weimann, Bowery.

NUFC: Krul; Debuchy, S.Taylor, Coloccini, Santon; Perch, Cabaye; Gouffran, Sissoko, Gutierrez; Cisse.

Subs: Harper, Yanga-Mbiwa, Williamson, Bigirimana, Anita, Sa.Ameobi, Sh.Ameobi.

I think I'm being kind bolding Bannan and Charlie (although he always scares me when playing against us). No excuses tonight.

Negative team selection imo. Smacks of a team being sent out not to lose rather than one going for a win.

That's what he always does.

This shows imo why he cannot be manager of the club while it's set up this way. He's been bought a French and a Dutch international and he can't pick a team without Championship fodder because they can "tackle".