Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

I think some of you are forgetting how much better Taylor is than Willo.

What's the longest pre-match thread we've ever had?

Its nothing to do with that, its down to the fact we have an international defender on the bench while the man who hasn't played in months starts.

Its madness.

Pardew has watched them in training. Unless any of you have actual information regarding the fitness your opinions are not of any value. Taylor is hardly such a poor player that he should be automatically replaced by someone who arrived less than one week ago. I think Mbiwa will be significantly better over time, but Stevie T will perform well tonight as he normally does when fit.

Baffling substitution predictions?

Bigirimana for Sissoko on 58 minutes

go 1-0 down after 68 minutes

Shola Ameobi for Cisse on 81 minutes

Williamson for Taylor on 90+2 minutes

Pardew has watched them in training. Unless any of you have actual information regarding the fitness your opinions are not of any value. Taylor is hardly such a poor player that he should be automatically replaced by someone who arrived less than one week ago. I think Mbiwa will be significantly better over time, but Stevie T will perform well tonight as he normally does when fit.

Pardew thought taking Marveaux off last week was a good idea after watching the players all week and all game, what he can see is irrelevant.