Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest hobshobs

Gary Neville? Talks football sense all the time. Really know his stuff. One guy that you think just might sort a lot of the problems overnight. To be honest a monkey probably could. Pardew is just clueless. A pathetic excuse for a manager. Actually makes it worse for himself talking complete and utter pish all the time.

Guest Geordiecunny

So we should stick with the fuckwit just in the off chance we get someone worse that Pardew in?  Holy smoke! 

Should we? no. Do I trust Ashley to get the decision right? Absolutely not. On that basis I have mixed feelings about Ashley sacking Pardew.

Gary Neville? Talks football sense all the time. Really know his stuff. One guy that you think just might sort a lot of the problems overnight. To be honest a monkey probably could. Pardew is just clueless. A pathetic excuse for a manager. Actually makes it worse for himself talking complete and utter pish all the time.

Seriously?

Graeme Souness can come across well in punditry, means fuck all. You can say you'd do this and that as a pundit because what you're saying isn't been used on the pitch and has no consequences.

Manuel Pellegini, a Chilean manager, his current club is spanish side Malaga.. He is also former manager of Real Madrid and Villarreal. Best option for NUFC. NUFC > Malaga (bigger not better)...so its realistic..if MA want him.

I can assure you its not realistic you mental case

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I voted for Jim Smith.

Surprised the Americans aren't all over this. [/crypticnicknamepost]

Google hits for Jim Smith have just increased by 10.  :lol:

Guest icemanblue

I voted for Jim Smith.

Surprised the Americans aren't all over this. [/crypticnicknamepost]

Google hits for Jim Smith have just increased by 10.  :lol:

Deuce has just had to delete his post on the relative merits of Ardiles.

Gary Neville can be ruled out then. Basically just tore our owners transfer policy a new one.

What did he say like?

Don't buy all your players from one country, especially on 3 for 2 deals. If they are seen as good value, check their sell by date.

Buy British Farm Assured beef.

Gary Neville can be ruled out then. Basically just tore our owners transfer policy a new one.

What did he say like?

Don't buy all your players from one country, especially on 3 for 2 deals. If they are seen as good value, check their sell by date.

Buy British Farm Assured beef.

Three are full French internationals giz a break Gary. :rolleyes: