Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Well at least he's an eloquent speaker who obviously understands what it means to communicate effectively with fans from the couple of interviews I've just seen. Just looked at the table, and they've only lost 3 times so far this season. Not bad at all in a huge division.

• 3 weeks later...

I find myself pining for every manager I see these days. Caught the beginning of The Football League Show last night and found myself lusting after Bournemouth's manager, mainly cos he wasn't talking utter shit in his post-match interview.

I have reached that point, like. I've gone from being a Pards fan (circa ~'12), to a Pards hater - but only now have I reached the level of 'anyone but'. There's probably only Kinnear or Owen I'd rather not have, in the world.

I find myself pining for every manager I see these days. Caught the beginning of The Football League Show last night and found myself lusting after Bournemouth's manager, mainly cos he wasn't talking utter s*** in his post-match interview.

I have reached that point, like. I've gone from being a Pards fan (circa ~'12), to a Pards hater - but only now have I reached the level of 'anyone but'. There's probably only Kinnear or Owen I'd rather not have, in the world.

I'd rather Kinnear

In one way I'd rather anybody but Pardew and I would but I also think I would be really disappointed if we just went for a safe appointment, I'd love if we went for Bielsa or somebody like that who'll either be brilliant or terrible