Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

It isn't nice - it's a horrible Sunday morning for him and I find it very, very disrespectful that I'm linked with somebody else's job when he's still in a job.

It's a hard enough job we've all got. We all know what it's like now in football management.

That part of the game will never change, but for me at the moment I'm just concentrating on the game against West Ham (on Monday night) and leaving all that aside.

If we did turn out to be true, where would that leave Ben Arfa?  Frozen out for ages, but finally gets a move to a club with a manger who actually wants him.  Who immediately buggers off to where Hatem just escaped from.  :lol:

To be fair to Bruce, I hated him when he was at Sunderland but thats the only job hes really been shit at. Everywhere else he's done pretty well, I know Hull's form was shit at the end of last season, but the fact he kept them up and very nearly won the FA Cup negates all that.

I think he'd be an improvement on Pardew, however if we have serious aspirations of being in the top 6 then he's not the man to do it.

If we did turn out to be true, where would that leave Ben Arfa?  Frozen out for ages, but finally gets a move to a club with a manger who actually wants him.  Who immediately buggers off to where Hatem just escaped from.  :lol:

He would probably go on strike to get a move back here :lol:

Cancel the loan at Xmas, signs a new deal and 'Bruce is one of us banners' outside the stadium.

I have 0 fate in Ashley appointing the right man.

He will focus on who can work under his strict rules as a yes man rather than go for a manager that can excites/entertain us.

I would love Moyes...not sure if realistic at all?

What job is Moyes realistically going to get? Reputation outside of England isn't great, here he's at most Tottenham or ironically Everton.

We'd be a good fit for him under a different owner (which I know is what you are getting at)

I reckon Sherwood would be a decent appointment.

Had a good record with Spurs and always set his team out in a positive way.

Barring a couple bad results against Benfica in Europe, I think he won a lot of games for them.

Ticks the box in terms of being a horrific wideboy arsehole too.

Barring a couple bad results against Benfica in Europe, I think he won a lot of games for them.

Aye, he is almost as smug as Pardew tbf.

But seems to be more successful in terms of getting results.

Moyes' stock is at its lowest and he'd not require compensation. It must hurt to be an unemployed manager when the season goes on without you. Ashley has approached him before, right? It all makes sense.

i think moyes will be his first move 100%, he'll offer him a middling basic and good performance-related to get him near a decent PL salary

moyes will be flush after 10 years at everton and a manyoo payoff, he might just take it

It isn't nice - it's a horrible Sunday morning for him and I find it very, very disrespectful that I'm linked with somebody else's job when he's still in a job.

It's a hard enough job we've all got. We all know what it's like now in football management.

That part of the game will never change, but for me at the moment I'm just concentrating on the game against West Ham (on Monday night) and leaving all that aside.

blah blah, it's not nice, i;ve been there, it's disrespectful while he's still in a job. but yeah course i'd love the job..

He had about 6 months at a team that spent about a squillion pound with all his coaching staff in place, i've had my fill with cockney wide boys, just get Laudrup in

Aye, he is almost as smug as Pardew tbf.

But seems to be more successful in terms of getting results.