Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

MsiDouglas: #nufc managerial exclusive in the Sunday Sun & up online around 10. Have spoken to someone interesting who wants the job (CL experience)...

Impossible job that no one wants......

Ketsbaia, shirley.

Probably just spoke to his missus

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

#nufc managerial exclusive in the Sunday Sun & up online around 10. Have spoken to someone interesting who wants the job (CL experience)...

David O'Leary has champions league experience..........

MsiDouglas: #nufc managerial exclusive in the Sunday Sun & up online around 10. Have spoken to someone interesting who wants the job (CL experience)...

Ketsbaia, shirley.

You'd think so yes.

Either way it'll be someone who isn't currently employed.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

#nufc managerial exclusive in the Sunday Sun & up online around 10. Have spoken to someone interesting who wants the job (CL experience)...

David O'Leary has champions league experience..........

Everytime  :lol:

Ketsbaia, shirley.

He's a good poster but howay.

Garde makes sense, doubt he would have been keen on Ben Arfa given his history with Lyon. Perhaps they've already spoken?

http://www.olweb.fr/en/article/garde-i-need-to-take-a-break-65506.html

I haven't accepted the president's offer to continue to coach OL next season. I feel I need to take a break. I have found it very difficult to accommodate the role of coach in my life. It's very demanding, but also very passionate.

I won't be coaching another team come July. I really need to take a break. I'm not worried about my future at the moment. I need a break to breathe a little. For these three years, my family has been by my side. I need to recharge to come back strongly. I had a number of long discussions with Jean-Michel Aulas, who tried to get me to change my mind. It was a very personal decision that had nothing to do with the club's project. I was worried I wouldn't have as much energy. I don't have a career plan. I really loved this job. We will see what the future holds. You need to keep a clear head in this job.

He has made this decision for family and personal reasons.

Hmm.