Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

I'm wondering if this is another string of Bishop-spewed articles to the media to keep us all excited about a wonderful future, only to tell us at the end of summer that their search was fruitless and that John Carver is a "geordie" who needs to be backed.

I'm wondering if this is another string of Bishop-spewed articles to the media to keep us all excited about a wonderful future, only to tell us at the end of summer that their search was fruitless and that John Carver is a "geordie" who needs to be backed.

I agree, its all about season ticket renewals at the moment, once they are in the can drop the Carver bomb on the fans.

If carver was a car, he would be this

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/10/10/article-2047593-0E4AFF2600000578-496_468x286.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qZJySOP.jpg

fyp

I'm glad someone did it :lol:

The only chance we have of getting a good manager is if through the experience of watching pardew cast off natural talent Ashley has realised that paying an extra million a year (say) to get a manager of a higher calibre is likely to net him ten or twenty times as much in maximised player sales.

That's our last shred of hope that it won't be carver imo

Guest Roger Kint

Lucien Favre ffs :lol:

More chance of hiring Brett as manager tbh.

Almost certainly in the Champions League and a big favourite to succeed Guardiola in 18 months. Nothing but bullshit to even link him. The clubs getting desperate dropping these stories along with equally ridiculous shite about £15m players

Guest Roger Kint

McClaren & Carver proving ever popular in their poll i see. Thanks God they dont represent true fans feelings /Ryder

McClaren & Carver proving ever popular in their poll i see. Thanks God they dont represent true fans feelings /Ryder

:lol: 7 people in every 100 choosing Charver or Billy Boring and yet we know it's going to be one or the other. Laughable.

Almost certainly in the Champions League and a big favourite to succeed Guardiola in 18 months. Nothing but bullshit to even link him. The clubs getting desperate dropping these stories along with equally ridiculous shite about £15m players

Tuchel actually biggest favourite for next Bayern München manager. But some still think that he is not good enough for us.

Raphael Honigstein ‏@honigstein  4m4 minutes ago

Wow. @SkySportNewsHD: Thomas Tuchel will take-over at Hamburger SV next season, in any division. (I wonder if there's a release clause?)

Mad you can get managers to sign pre contracts.

All my dreams.  Gone in an instant.  Kept hoping we would appoint him.