Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

It'll probably just end up being Carver imo

That would be completely pointless. Why would MA willingly pay AP off to appoint a guy whose job it has been to coach/drill the same playing personnel whose failure has led to the Manager being fired?

Not to mention that Carver does not have the PR skills of AP. Something that MA must value pretty highly as AP is always called upon to go over and above the normal manager press conference stuff.

Nobody sane will take the job.  He'll probably pull off a few decent results as caretaker and get it by default.

Why not go for a more progressive, utopian approach & not have any fucker?

The 1st team can be simply determined by the outcome of an intense cards school on, say, Thursday after training. Training being what everyone fancies on any given day. Matchday would simply be a case of hanging the shirts up & letting them getting on with it.

Post match interviews could be a series of pre-recorded, generic footballing cliché`s compiled from sampled archive footage of "Big Ron" / Dave "Harry" Bassett & their ilc.

I wouldn't be able to tell the fucking difference man. 

Why not go for a more progressive, utopian approach & not have any f***er?

The 1st team can be simply determined by the outcome of an intense cards school on, say, Thursday after training. Training being what everyone fancies on any given day. Matchday would simply be a case of hanging the shirts up & letting them getting on with it.

Post match interviews could be a series of pre-recorded, generic footballing cliché`s compiled from sampled archive footage of "Big Ron" / Dave "Harry" Bassett & their ilc.

I wouldn't be able to tell the f***ing difference man.

:clap: The top and bottom of it. Top post.

Is Di Canio totally out of the picture now? He's not going to pull up any trees, but he plays nice football and seems a decent guy.

And if/when he goes Postal he may kill Ashley?

I hope he meant Di Matteo :lol:

Is Di Canio totally out of the picture now? He's not going to pull up any trees, but he plays nice football and seems a decent guy.

:lol:  I did obviously  :blush:

:lol:  I did obviously  :blush:

:lol:

Class.

Dragan Stoikovic from Nagoya Grampus Eight. Used to be a great player. Has now done wonders in Japan as a manager. Highly recommended by Wenger who has pointed him out as a possible Arsenal manager when they need a new one. Would be an extremely interesting move to bring him here.

Dragan Stoikovic from Nagoya Grampus Eight. Used to be a great player. Has now done wonders in Japan as a manager. Highly recommended by Wenger who has pointed him out as a possible Arsenal manager when they need a new one. Would be an extremely interesting move to bring him here.

Chances anyone at NUFC knows who he is?

Guest Roger Kint

Chances anyone at NUFC knows who he is?

Second time he has been mentioned on here and other than that i havent even heard of him let alone the tossers who would make any decision.

Guest reefatoon

I don't have a clue which managers are tearing it up in the J league to tell you the truth. My Japanese managerial knowledge is non existent.  Who follows the Japanese league to know this??

I don't have a clue which managers are tearing it up in the J league to tell you the truth. My Japanese managerial knowledge is non existent.  Who follows the Japanese league to know this??

Arsene

he is my choice too

Exactly the TYPE of appointment we should take a punt on. I don't claim to know anything about him as a manager. Having said that, plying your trade in Japan, with their culture and discipline, mixed with his Balkan flair and temperament sounds to me like a good platform to build a managerial career from.

We'd have absolutely nothing to lose, and everything to gain. We can't get worse than what Pardew has bestowed upon us in the last 2 years.