Relegation; Predict your Bottom 3

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wonder - are there any Newcastle fans who WON'T join in the same kind of mocking they did to us if Villa went down ?

Would we be lowering ourselves to their very low level, or just enjoying having the last laugh ?  >:D

Having the last laugh really. To be honest as much as I hate Wigan for trolling the league year after year and QPR's money burning way with the biggest tax dodger ever as manager I'd sacrifice them both staying up for Villa to go down.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Think that the table will look like:

Southampton  -39pts

Wigan            -35pts

-----------------------------

Villa                -34pts

Reading          -32pts

QPR                -26pts

It's hard to call because a lot of 6 pointers still have to be played but I fancy Southampton and Wigan to escape the drop

points per game for last 8, added up for 10 more fixtures, would give this final table.

Man Utd    98

Man city    77

Spurs        73

Chelsea    69

Arsenal      66

Everton      60

Liverpool    59

Swansea      55

West Brom    49

Fulham        48

Newcastle    42

Wham          42

Norwich        41

Sunderland    40

Southampton  38

Stoke          38

Reading        35

QPR              32

Villa              32

Wigan            31

42 points for an 11th place finish :lol:

Taking a look at QPR's next 7 fixtures, 6 of them are entirely winnable. If they win 4, they have an outside chance of surviving.

Villa vs QPR on Saturday 16th is a huge game for both teams.

points per game for last 8, added up for 10 more fixtures, would give this final table.

Man Utd    98

Man city    77

Spurs        73

Chelsea    69

Arsenal      66

Everton      60

Liverpool    59

Swansea      55

West Brom    49

Fulham        48

Newcastle    42

Wham          42

Norwich        41

Sunderland    40

Southampton  38

Stoke          38

Reading        35

QPR              32

Villa              32

Wigan            31

Just looking at this and I'd still fancy Wigan to get a run off at some stage. Also think Reading may have peaked too soon.

My 3 at the minute are Reading, Villa and Saints.

I've said all along that QPR will survive and sincerely hope I'm wrong but I've just got that awful feeling. Those headlines yesterday, along with a battling win, will really generate a 'them and us' spirit that they've not had at any point this year.

Man Utd    98

Man city    77

Spurs        73

Chelsea    69

Arsenal      66

Everton      60

Liverpool    59

Swansea      55

West Brom    49

Fulham        48

Newcastle    42

Wham          42

Norwich        41

Sunderland    40

Southampton  38

Stoke          38

Reading        35

QPR              32

Villa              32

Wigan            31

Just looking at this and I'd still fancy Wigan to get a run off at some stage. Also think Reading may have peaked too soon.

My 3 at the minute are Reading, Villa and Saints.

I've said all along that QPR will survive and sincerely hope I'm wrong but I've just got that awful feeling. Those headlines yesterday, along with a battling win, will really generate a 'them and us' spirit that they've not had at any point this year.

Yup. Yes, QPR have been absolutely shit but like it or not, it's likely Redknapp will get a reaction of sorts out of them. The way people have been talking you'd think QPR were 12 points off safety. They're 4.

Guest Phil K

Well, good result for QPR and just maybe they'll get the points, but still think it'll be too little too late.

Don't care who goes down, really - as long as its not us. Would prefer Villa though

So with 10 games to go, 3 of these have to overtake us -

Southampton - 3 points behind us, 0.96 points a game average.

Wigan - 6 points behind us, 0.85 points a game average.

Villa - 6 points behind us, 0.85 points a game average.

Reading - 7 points behind us, 0.82 points a game average.

QPR - 10 points behind us, 0.71 points a game average.

We are level with Sunderland, 2 behind Norwich and 3 behind Fulham, Stoke and West Ham.

It would have to be spectacularly bad form from us and spectacularly good form from 3 teams who haven't managed that for 74% of the season.

Really hard to see it now. will go with a 'trying not to tempt fate too much' 2.

I just want QPR and Arry to go down but its looking less likely.

I don't know, Wigan are the masters of scraping through at the end and the next placed team are 7 points clear of QPR.

I just want QPR and Arry to go down but its looking less likely.

I don't know, Wigan are the masters of scraping through at the end and the next placed team are 7 points clear of QPR.

Yeah it's hardly cut and dried that they're going to stay up even after beating Southampton. Their last 3 games is Arsenal then us at home then Liverpool away. They really have to beat the Mackems on sat to stay up

I would prefer QPR now but Wigan do annoy me with the way they just manage to stay up every season, plus the Martinez hype is starting to annoy me so from that point of view it would be funny.

Ideally it would be Villa (sorry Brummie), QPR and Wigan. I think Sunderland are safe.

QPR will not go down.

It's interesting. The side they put out against Soton looked pretty good on paper, and despite what gets said a lot on here, Redknapp does have his qualities as a manager. A couple of games can change the whole picture.

It's a matter of getting the players motivated for a battle, because if Redknapp can do that, they should be okay. Last time I saw them, the fight wasn't there.

The way I look at it anyone up to about 12th aren't out of it. When you think it's only about 10 points from the bottom to 10th spot it could all change fairly quickly. Just hope QPR don't go on some awesome run now, but with Remy back they will get goals imo.

The way I look at it anyone up to about 12th aren't out of it. When you think it's only about 10 points from the bottom to 10th spot it could all change fairly quickly. Just hope QPR don't go on some awesome run now, but with Remy back they will get goals imo.

At 12th, 6 teams have to overtake you for your side to get relegated. That just won't happen imo unless you crash like Hull almost did.

So with 10 games to go, 3 of these have to overtake us -

Southampton - 3 points behind us, 0.96 points a game average.

Wigan - 6 points behind us, 0.85 points a game average.

Villa - 6 points behind us, 0.85 points a game average.

Reading - 7 points behind us, 0.82 points a game average.

QPR - 10 points behind us, 0.71 points a game average.

We are level with Sunderland, 2 behind Norwich and 3 behind Fulham, Stoke and West Ham.

It would have to be spectacularly bad form from us and spectacularly good form from 3 teams who haven't managed that for 74% of the season.

Really hard to see it now. will go with a 'trying not to tempt fate too much' 2.

:spit: :kasper:

Gerraway, man Jon!