Relegation; Predict your Bottom 3

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pointing out the obvious but the Villa game is huge in terms of momentum. If we can turn them over, their heads will be down and, without signings, you would have to put them ahead of as relegation fodder.

Here's hoping...............

• 2 weeks later...

So who do you think is going down and who do you want down?

I think QPR, Wigan, and Villa are all down with Southampton just scraping to safety.

I haven't taken into account Wigan's end of season surge though, nor have I taken into account the decisions Redknapp will get in his favour, and also the fact that we all want Villa to go down but somehow they will leave us unhappy.

Oh and by no means do I think we are out of the woods just yet.

Teams I want to go down (well obviously I want us to stay up and it goes without saying) but I'd be happy to sacrifice QPR, and Wigan staying up for another year if it meant Villa went down.

Want QPR to go down desperately as I can't stand that melted waxed face tosser and to laugh at their finances as they have far too many players on far too high salaries.

Think it will be QPR, Villa and Reading.

Cant see QPR surviving.

I actually think Villa might just start to fight.

Not sure after that, the next four games will give us a better view IMO.

I don't know, losing a goal lead and then a 2 goal lead all in one match doesn't bode well, fair enough they are scoring but they concede for fun.

Who I think will go down - Villa, Wigan and QPR.

I would love Villa, QPR and Sunderland to go down.

Villa - The way they behaved when they sent us down.

Wigan - 3/4 of the season they're terrible yet they always manage to stay up after a silly run towards the end. I also think injuries this time around has done them in. Struggled to improve in the window also.

QPR - The money they throw about. I absolute despise clubs with loads of money and throwing it to the cause. Its plastic, rubbish, and Redknapp looks like an old saggy testicle

QPR, Reading and Southampton to go down.

The last two don't look obvious choices right now. I respect Martinez' ability to get Wigan to survive and Villa are very good going forward and only need to get someone like Dunne back to marginally improve their defence and they will pick up points. I'm not too sure about Norwich staying up as well, but I'll back Hughton for old times sake.

Cant see QPR surviving.

I actually think Villa might just start to fight.

Not sure after that, the next four games will give us a better view IMO.

I don't know, losing a goal lead and then a 2 goal lead all in one match doesn't bode well, fair enough they are scoring but they concede for fun.

After we beat them, i gave them no chance but to score 3 at Everton is no simple task. Who have they got next? Key i suppose.

I think Reading and Southampton will survive, but Wigan and QPR are leaving it mighty late to save themselves...Villa are most likely right now.

Teams that could fall into it? Us still. Sunderland, Fulham and Norwich. I think Fulham have enough to escape but worried about Norwich. I'll assume Wigan will escape cos they always do and don't think Norwich have enough tbh.

QPR, Villa, Norwich

At the moment I would say.

Southampton

Villa

Reading

I think the final spot is between us, Southampton, QPR and Wigan. I'm only just hanging onto belief that we can stay up, I'm not expecting miracles, heck I'd take 17th now. I do think over all we are a good side, if we can get a CB or two in and hopefully someone to strengthen the attack then I can see us doing enough. The funny thing is that even a point today and win at Villa would have put us in a much better position. It doesn't look good for us at the moment but it really can just take one win, one against all the odds win to change everything.

Bump