Relegation; Predict your Bottom 3

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Out of us, villa, Wigan, soton, Reading & qpr.

Think qpr will survive, not so sure again Wigan.

Us or villa

Reading

Wigan

Qpr didn't really do enough in the window, and with the Remy injury puts them right in it.

Think we're ok now, our signings have given us a lift and we should win 3-4 more games easily.

Villa have a bit of fight back in them, so do Reading and Southamptons mad sacking doesn't seem to have had any negative effect on them, if anything they've played even better.

So revised:

QPR - won't pull the points back without Remy

Wigan - think its finally the time their luck runs out

Villa/Reading - favouring Villa to just do it ATM, their quality will show through enough, especially without cup distractions whereas I think Reading's buzz players like LeFondre won't last long enough to see them get enough points.

It's getting really tough to predict this now, the form seems to be all over the place, actually on current form you could add Stoke and West Ham to the possibilities. My three right now would be:

QPR: Just too much for them to make up and don't have a goalscorer to help them take wins when they dominate games like Saturday.

Wigan: No signs yet of the annual pick up of form, there's still time but this could be one season too much for them

Villa: This really could have been anyone of 3 or 4 teams, and Benteke or whatever could save them with his goals but they may have forgotten how to win games, that mentally is tough to overcome.

Reading - despite their current form, I can't believe a squad that weak is going to escape.

Norwich - they've looked pretty ordinary of late.

QPR - I saw a bit of their game on Saturday, and there's not enough fight there.

I' picked...

Southampton - just changed their manager and could well find that the wrong decision as the season goes on. Looked at Norwich but just think these could end up there ahead of them.

Villa - such a poor team at the moment and struggling for form.

QPR- Already down unless 'arry finds God and asks him for a miracle that not even Moses could muster.

Have just picked the ones I'd like to see relegated tbh.

Fucking desperate for QPR and Villa to go down, it would make me quite chuffed if they both succumbed. Either one and I'd be happy.

Added Wigan in because the people of Wigan can't even be bothered with their club, so I'm not sure why anyone else should.

Think Villa, Wigan/Reading and QPR will go down.

Don't really care whether Wigan or Reading go down tbh...would love to see Harry get QPR relegated and fuck up another club financially, even though he'll take none of the blame either personally or from the media.

Will actually celebrate Villa's demise as if it's us winning a trophy...live in the Midlands and know more than a handful of the twats who went to THAT game just to laugh at us...karmas a bitch.

A month or so ago I remember saying Norwich were in danger of getting sucked into the battle and I think that even more so now. Another game they would have thought they'd have a good chance of 3 points, only 1. Granted, Villa and others will have to pick up a fair few points but Delia's lot will be looking very nervously over their shoulders currently.

Really can't see past QPR plus two of Villa, Wigan & Reading now. Yes, sticking my neck out with that one.

The Reading vs Villa match in a few weeks is going to be massive, especially if Villa don't win tomorrow. Reading win it and they will stay up in my opinion, Villa win and and I think they will stay up, if it's a draw then the winner will be whoever is outside of the relegation zone going into the game.

QPR and Wigan are down, simple as that.

A month or so ago I remember saying Norwich were in danger of getting sucked into the battle and I think that even more so now. Another game they would have thought they'd have a good chance of 3 points, only 1. Granted, Villa and others will have to pick up a fair few points but Delia's lot will be looking very nervously over their shoulders currently.

Norwich aren't losing to the teams around them though, in their last few games they have got a point of us, a point off QPR, and a point today against Fulham. Fair enough they aren't winning those game but they aren't losing them and allowing the teams around them to gain ground on them.

Really can't see past QPR plus two of Villa, Wigan & Reading now. Yes, sticking my neck out with that one.

The Reading vs Villa match in a few weeks is going to be massive, especially if Villa don't win tomorrow. Reading win it and they will stay up in my opinion, Villa win and and I think they will stay up, if it's a draw then the winner will be whoever is outside of the relegation zone going into the game.

QPR and Wigan are down, simple as that.

Except it really isn't as simple as that. We all know there are some odd results near the end of the season when teams are scrapping for their lives - not least of all Wigan have shown that to be the case year after year.

The Reading v Villa game will be big but just as much for confidence/momentum purposes as for the 3 points. Just because one wins doesn't mean the other can't catch them up quite easily.