Relegation; Predict your Bottom 3

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Really can't see past QPR plus two of Villa, Wigan & Reading now. Yes, sticking my neck out with that one.

The Reading vs Villa match in a few weeks is going to be massive, especially if Villa don't win tomorrow. Reading win it and they will stay up in my opinion, Villa win and and I think they will stay up, if it's a draw then the winner will be whoever is outside of the relegation zone going into the game.

QPR and Wigan are down, simple as that.

Except it really isn't as simple as that. We all know there are some odd results near the end of the season when teams are scrapping for their lives - not least of all Wigan have shown that to be the case year after year.

The Reading v Villa game will be big but just as much for confidence/momentum purposes as for the 3 points. Just because one wins doesn't mean the other can't catch them up quite easily.

Yes but those games are unpredictable, they always happen but you never know when they are going to happen, it's impossible to claim it's going to happen for any team down there.

The Reading vs Villa match could be the winners version of our match with Villa where we won then went on to beat Chelsea and give Spurs a game (though I'm not saying we are out of the woods yet).

wheres west ham in the list....anything below stoke can go down  ie less than 35 points. 36 min safety this year imo

No movement 9 West Brom 25 -1 34

No movement 10 Stoke 26 -5 33

both in bad form but have too many points on the board to go down.

fulham, wigan, Qpr  =relegated

• 2 weeks later...

Villa still have to play all of the top 3. That Reading Villa game is looking very important.

QPR look down but they have games against the six teams above them, up to and including us. They games could decide who goes down with them.

I think that result on sat might've really pushed Reading to the brink and they've got some tough fixtures coming up. QPR look done to me too. Villa also have some tough fixtures coming up so they'll struggle to get out of it now but Wigan seem to be doing what they always do best and push on about this time.

I'd say QPR and Reading and then it'll be between Villa and one other that gets dragged into it but I think Wigan will stay up again.

If Sunderland lose at home to Fu;ham next, I belive they will lose thier following 3 and be right in the mix.

biased? yes.

Qpr, and Villa are going for sure.

Next 3 games are massive, potentially 9 winnable points for them, think they need 5 off them and they'll be safe enough for the rest of the season. Lose to Fulham, even a draw, then the pressure is on, could quite easily collapse under it.

More than likely they'll win though, and with our likely loss at the weekend it'll give them enough to take to the next couple of games unfortunately.

Wham seem to be in free fall like, but IMO have a better squad than the mackems, will be interesting and I think we will see a big name go this year, villa, wham, mackems, us (though I think we're showing enough now) along with reading & qpr.